168 | Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski pt 2

A few months passed since your last encounter with Scott and Stiles during a lacrosse game

A few months passed since your last encounter with Scott and Stiles during a lacrosse game. You were back again with your school to play against the Cyclones.

You thought they weren't playing since you hadn't seen them yet when you were running the field but that's when you spotted them.

Stiles was stumbling around and Scott was behind him trying to dodge Stiles' lacrosse stick hitting him in the face.

When they saw you staring at them they both tried to compose themselves.

During the break you jogged up to them and removed your helmet, they both did the same.

"Oh, its you two, again." You rolled your eyes as they stood in front of you.

"Yep it's us." They both said at the same time, weird.

"So, I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other soon, I'm transferring schools and Coach Finstock has given me a place on your team." You smiled.

Scott's jaw dropped open, "really?"

You nodded, satisfied at his reaction. There seemed to be something about him that attracted you to him but you couldn't figure out what.

"No way." Stiles said in awe.

"Does your friend ever stop drooling over girls?" You asked Scott.

Scott laughed, "not really."

His laugh was extremely adorable you couldn't help but smile, "I better go back to my team... how about we meet after the game and get to know each other?"

"I'd love that." Scott grinned.

You walked away to join your team, leaving the boys staring at each other.

Scott looked at Stiles desperately, "you have to make an excuse not to come, please?"

Stiles pouted, "and miss the chance to hang out with y/n?!"

Scott raised his eyebrows, "come on, Stiles, you have Lydia."

Stiles smiled at the thought of his crush, "okay, true... go ahead, Scott."

"Thanks, bud!" Scott smiled before patting Stiles on his shoulder, "you're the best."

"I know." Stiles smirked.

***

don't get mad that y/n chooses scott over stiles, although stiles is my fave i have a lot of imagines about him and scott is so under appreciated ok bye