149 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles was sat on his stairs, tears filling his eyes as he thought about the fact that he may never see you again after a fight you both had

He looked up when he saw a shadow in the doorway, you stood watching him in silence until he spoke.

"I thought you weren't coming back?" He croaked, his eyes glazed over with tears.

"Why would you think that?" You stepped into his house now, closing the door.

"Because you left. You haven't replied to my texts or calls..." he trailed off sadly.

"I didn't reply because you were the one who told me to leave." You said, slightly hurt.

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, "I didn't think you'd actually leave."

"Well what did you want me to do when you screamed at me to get out of your house, Stiles?" You said, trying to stay calm.

The argument was only because Stiles didn't want you to get hurt due to the supernatural threats faced by the pack but you didn't want to leave Stiles.

"I-" he shook his head, not having an answer.

He stood up and looked down slightly since you were shorter than him, "I'm really sorry, y/n... I didn't mean to hurt you, I only did it because I had to make you hate me..."

"Why?" You asked.

"Because it would make it less painful for both of us!" He snapped, but then he saw the fear in your expression and he apologised, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you."

"It's fine." You said quietly.

"Look... I just didn't want you to get hurt, being with me makes you a target and I thought that it would be better if we weren't together anymore, but now I realise that I made a mistake." He admitted as his eyes brimmed with tears.

Seeing him so close to tears made you want to wrap your arms around him and comfort him, but you couldn't.

"You can't break up with me every time there's a threat, you need to trust me that I can protect myself."

"I know... I just worry so much because I love you, y/n, with every fibre of my being." He said, stepping closer to you and caressing his cheek with your hand.

"Stiles..." you sighed as you looked up at him, his honey, brown eyes were too irresistible that you found it hard to focus on why you were here.

"Please forgive me, y/n." He begged.

"Promise me you won't make me leave again?" You asked, looking up at him sadly.

"I promise, I swear to you I won't ever do that again-" he began to ramble but you cut him off by placing your lips on his.

"Mm." He hummed as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you." You said as you pulled away.

"I love you so much, y/n." He smiled.

***

do you ever not know how to end your imagines (this is me always)

also, i'm going on holiday for a week but i'll try and update, meanwhile i do have other books you may like ;))