139 | Scott McCall

Scott when he sees you lying in your hospital bed, tubes sticking out of your arms and covered in cuts and bruises

"This was all my fault, I'm so sorry, y/n... I should've been there to rescue you." He murmurs to himself.

You told him you wouldn't go, but he should've known that you weren't telling the truth, you always did whatever anyone told you not to do.
He convinced himself you'd stay at home away from the bad guys, but you didn't listen to him.

Instead you ended up extremely hurt and the only reason they found you was because you'd managed to press the emergency SOS button that Stiles had installed on everyone's phones.

Scott took a seat besides your hospital bed and held your hand, there wasn't anything he could do as he watched you sleep. He tried to take your pain away but you weren't in any pain.

His eyes watered as he knew what would happen during the night, he held onto your hand for as long as he could before the nurses and doctors rushed in and ushered him out.

That would be the last time he ever saw you.

***

a few things: if you haven't already, please check out my stiles imagines book & also 'instagram' which is a dylan o'brien fanfic that i think you guys will enjoy :)