66 | Isaac Lahey

Isaac was extremely worried when he heard you'd been badly injured during a fight, he rushed to the hospital and paced nervously as the doctors asked him to wait whilst they performed an emergency operation

"She has to be okay, right? She's the only one I have left." He licked his lips, trying to calm himself down.

"They're trying their best, Isaac." Melissa McCall tried to comfort him, but it was no use.

"I need to see her." He insisted.

"You can't, not yet, sweetheart." She sighed.

Isaac clenched his jaw, his hands forming into fists as he tried to control himself, he hated that he hadn't been there to protect you.

Twenty agonising minutes later you were lying in a hospital bed and Isaac rushed into your room, breathing a sigh of relief, "y/n."

"Isaac." You said quietly, looking over at him sadly.

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you, y/n." He quickly walked over and sat in the chair next to your bed.

"It's not your fault, Isaac." You took a deep breath, wincing at the pain in your rib cage.

Isaac's smile faltered as he watched you in pain, he reached over and placed his hand over your arm to take your pain.

"Thank you, Isaac." You whispered, your eyes fluttering closed slowly.

He leaned over and kissed your forehead softly, "I love you, y/n." He said quietly, then he sat back down, taking hold of your hand and staying next to you all night.

***