chapter. 9

@rosslynch just posted a photo

Liked by RydelLynch, SarahSmith, DevonMartin, BryanHandler, BellaHudson, HeatherParkins and 4,768,213 Others

rosslynch guess you could say study time turned into nap time for me @BellaHudson

View all 1,034,012 comments
@Devonmartin : I feel like this is Marino's High newest couple.
@Bryanhandler : And cutest ^^^
@Heatherparkins : Bryan shut up, we're the cutest. @Bryanhandler
@Bryanhandler : They can be second, we're definitely first. 😘 @Heatherparkins
@Bellahudson: Aweh Ross, send me this. You're such a goofball😊
@Rosslynch : @Bellahudson Okay hahaha

I clicked the home button, not wanting to see that on my Instagram feed any longer. Ross and Bella seem way too close to be just friends, I feel like he's lying to me.

When the lunch bell rang, I quickly grabbed my  purse and swung it around my shoulders; seeing Jayce standing right outside my classroom.

"Hey babe," He smiled, grabbing my hand as he interlocked our fingers. "How was class?"

I forced a smile and shrugged, "Boring as hell."

"That's good, guess what Eric did last night, it was the funniest shit ever-" The thing about Jayce, was that. He couldn't tell my mood swings like Ross, he can't tell in my tone when I'm happy or sad, scared or nervous. He never asks twice.

Ross can tell through fucking texting me and Jayce can't even tell from my facial expressions or tone of voice. It sucks.

I didn't care about Eric. So I blocked out what he was saying from my ears as Jayce and I made our way down to the cafeteria hand in hand while he told his story. I gave him small smiles and chuckles every here and there; but nothing too big. Just to make it seem like I'm listening I guess.

Walking through the doors, we headed straight to our table, and she was there. Right next to Ross.

"Hey guys," Devon greeted us, "The cafeteria is selling chicken fingers today."

I smiled as I sat down, watching Ross and Bella from the corner of my eye, "That's good." I personally love when the cafeteria sells chicken fingers, it's my favourite food. With of course; plum sauce.

"I finally found a dress for homecoming!" Teresa exclaimed, tugging at my arm. "I didn't want to go too fancy since we still have prom later in the year, but it's a cute pink one. I'll have to show you later."

I nodded, "That's good, definitely show me soon. I still need to go out and get mine." And I glanced back over at Ross who seemed to be in a deep conversation with Bella since she was laughing hysterically.