chapter. 34

"I'm so tired," I groaned, resting my head on the desk in biology class to only hear a laugh from Dylan.

"Did you not get enough sleep?" He asked, sliding into the empty seat beside me. I groaned and shook my head.

"I was up until two in the morning." I told him, yawning.

"Why would you do that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in almost shock.

I shrugged, "I couldn't sleep."

"Well hopefully when you eat lunch it'll wake you up." He smiled.

I nodded, "Yeah."

And soon after that, it was lunch.

"And he literally just left!" Heather said infuriated, she was explaining to us what happened last night with Bryan on their date and apparently they got into a huge fight and he literally just left.

I wasn't paying much attention though, my eyes were closing and I couldn't even comprehend anything around me. I just wanted to sleep.

"He came home really angry, what was the fight about?" Brady asked.

"Screw him. He was eyeballing the stupid waitress. I had a right to be a mad." Heather said angrily, crossing her arms over her chest.

I sighed, "Did he talk to her?"

She shook her head, "No, but whenever I'd try having conversation. His eyes weren't on me."

I frowned, "I'm it was just all a misunderstanding."

Heather shook her head and turned to Teresa to rant more and I rested my head on my arms, closing my eyes on the cafeteria table.

"What're you doing?" I heard a chuckle from behind me.

Ross.

"Sleeping." I mumbled, feeling his presence sit beside me.

"If you were sleeping, you wouldn't be talking." Calum said confused, making me glare at his stupidness.

"Shut up you idiot," Stacy said rolling her eyes, slapping his stomach.

"Do you want to skip life skills and come over and nap?" Ross asked, and I felt him start to rub my back.

"I can't skip." I frowned.

"I'll get Rydel to call in for me and Vanni to call in for you." He shrugged, biting into his chicken burger.

I smiled and excitedly nodded, "Okay."

He gave me a playful eye roll before having some random conversation with Devon.

• • •

"I can't wait to nap," I groaned collapsing onto his couch.

"Napping on the couch is going to be so uncomfortable. Let's go to my room." He chuckled.

"I don't feel like sleeping on the floor." I glared at him.

"Do you really think I'd make you sleep on the floor?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, "No girls on your bed, remember?"

"Not under the covers," He corrected me, "And no sex."

I smiled and ran up the stairs hearing him laugh from the bottom as I jumped onto his bed, feeling myself already begin to fall asleep as my face made contact with his pillow that smelt exactly like his cologne.

He shut the bedroom door and came and jumped on next to me, "You really like my bed, don't you?"

"More than you." I smiled, cockily. Earning a nudge from him.