chapter.35

Finally Wednesday, the middle of the week.

I got bored in Life Skills class since Ross wasn't here, well he was but he was skipping so it wasn't as fun. I rose my hand up and asked to use the washroom and Mr.Burkson nodded, continuing his lesson.

Pulling out my phone as I started walking towards the washroom, I saw Calum down the hall and immediately ran into the bathroom so I wouldn't have to be forced into talking to him.

"Laura," I heard, I spun my head around and it was Bella. I rolled my eyes, "Bella."

"You never gave me feedback on my party, did you enjoy it?" She asked, leaning on the sink.

It brought some tears to my eyes as memories flashed through my mind, but I wasn't going to cry, "Yeah, it was great."

"Did you and my friend, Andrew hook up?" She smirked.

I shook my head, "He's not my type, and I don't know why you would tell Ross that I did." I said annoyed.

"Well, I just thought you did. Maybe give him another chance!" She smiled at me, "He's a great guy."

He's a terrible person.

I forced a smile at her and nodded, "Okay, see you aroun-"

But she cut me off, "Do you like Ross?"

I looked at her angered face and clenched jaw, waiting for my response, "Um, no? Why would you ask me that?"

"I don't know," She said calmly again, "You guys just seem close."

"We're best friends." I defended myself.

"Okay," She smiled shyly, "Could you m-maybe tell him I'd really like another chance?"

Feeling the anger grow in me, I raised an eyebrow, "You cheated on him, the night he asked you out, with my ex-boyfriend, Ross isn't going to give you a give you second chance."

"Oh sweetie," She frowned, "Are you really going to a little bitch about this? I mean unless you like Ross and you don't want us to get together again but-" I cut her off.

"No," I chuckled, "Sweetie, look at reality. If you think you have another chance with Ross, you're wrong. Stop wasting your time because you're not going to get anywhere."

"So then why has he been texting me to meet up?" She smirked, "I think you're wrong, Laura. I think you're wasting your time. He's not into you so get over it. See you around!" And she grabbed her purse off the counter, bumping shoulders as she walked out, making me feel an immediate drop in my stomach.

He's been texting her? To meet up?

I was livid with him, he keeps lying to me and I'm getting really sick and tired of it, angrily walking out of the washroom, I walked down the hall which was opposite from my class, I needed to walk and clear my mind.

Only to turn the corner so my eyes could meet Ross, lip locking some preppy blonde chick that was in my P.E class, against a locker.

I don't even know to describe it; it's like my heart was being ripped out of my chest and my stomach dropped to my toes, I felt... sad.

Not knowing what to do, I hesitantly looked around and was about to start walking again but there he spoke.

"Laura!" He yelled, "Come here."

I rolled my eyes and waved him off, why? so I can witness your make out session with Kate Hipsons?

I kept walking until I heard footsteps behind me, getting closer and closer and closer, finally feeling his hand on my shoulder to stop me.