Chapter. 72 | THE END |

| 6 years later |

"Baby, I'm home!"

"daddy!" Austin exclaims, jogging towards the front door. Ross smiles and bends down to pick him up.

"Where's Ally?" Ross asks, stepping into the kitchen to kiss my cheek. "Dinner smells amazing."

"She's in the living room playing with her toys." I reply, chopping up some chicken for the stir fry. "Your mom called by the way, she said she wants us to fly down there soon. She wants to see Austin and Ally."

Ross and I had our own biological baby three years ago, right after our wedding. Ross was so happy it was a girl. He even picked out her name. He laid down next to her on the carpet piling on kisses to her face.

"Oh okay." He smiles, ruffling Austin's hair. "You guys wanna go see nana and papa?"

Austin grins. "Yeah! I can't wait to see Uncle Riker. He said he was going to give me a guitar last time."

I roll my eyes playfully. "Uncle Riker says a lot of things."

"Dinner!" I call out. Austin comes rushing to the table, while Ross carries over Ally.

We all take a seat and I make the kids plate before my own. "What do we say before eating?" I ask, looking at Austin and Ally.

"Thank you mommy for making us food." Austin mumbles.

Ross chuckles, "Yes, we always thank mommy. But who else do we thank?"

"God." Austin exclaims. "Thank you God for putting food in our bellies."

I smile, and nod my head. "Go ahead, dig in."

_________

After putting Austin and Ally to bed, Ross and I were finally able to collapse onto the couch. New York was a busy city, but it sure was beautiful.

"I think we're doing really well." Ross smiles, pressing his lips against my hair.

"Me too." I smile.

"I broke all my rules." Ross chuckles. "I can't believe it."

"Shut up." I grin, pressing my lips against his.

"Mommy?" Ross and I jump apart when we look over and see Ally holing her teddy bear.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Ross asks.

"There's a monster under my bed. Can you come get it out?" She pouts.

"Oh hunny. He's not a bad monster!" I smile, placing her on my lap. "He's a nice monster."

"Mommy's wrong." Ross chimes in. I glare at him, not wanting him to scare our three year old daughter to death.

"What?" Ally starts to tear up.

"He's a tickle monster!" Ross exclaims, letting his fingers tickle her sides as she squirms and laughs.

"Come on sweetie, let's go to bed. You need to sleep." I chuckle, bringing Ally to her bedroom.

"Goodnight sweetie, I love you." I kiss her forehead, and wipe the blonde hairs from her forehead away, she definitely took after Ross with the features.

I came back into the living room and saw Ross with open arms. "There's just one more rule before you come and lay down with me."

I cross my arms, a smirk forming on my lips. "And what's that?"

Ross grins. "We make one more baby."

I roll my eyes playfully. Ross wants to have another baby.

"Fine, now I have one more rule." I tease him.

"And what's that?" He asks.

"That there are no more rules." I reply, pressing my lips hungrily against his.

________
THE END!

thank you guys so so so much for reading this story, you've finally come to the end. i hope you enjoyed it!! please check out my other story "IF" if you haven't already. i update it almost everyday and i'd really appreciate it 💖

so glad to say this book is finished because i get to finally move on!! this is now my SECOND completed story!!!

thank you so much for your support, votes and comments. writing this book took a while but we made it :)

COMPLETED : APRIL 15TH 2018