chapter. 56

hey guys! I'm back with an update 😏pls check out my other books as wellllll
*cough* 'Let's Try | Raura' *cough*
☺️
love ya!
enjoy 💖
~~~

"So what's bothering you?" Dallas asks, handing me his lighter, I sighed but I took it anyways.

"Everything." I tell him, truthfully. Bringing the lit cigarette up to my mouth.

Last time I smoked was with Teresa about Ross and Bella.

Dallas lit up his before speaking again, "I heard you and Lynch broke up."

"I'm pretty sure the whole school heard." I say, taking a puff.

"It's his loss." He reassures me.

I shook my head, "I don't think so."

"Why do you say that?" He asks, I could hear the sympathy in his voice.

"Ross isn't one for commitment, you should know that." I tell him, "I mean, I was stupid for thinking he'd change with me."

"I think the right thing he should've done was to change with you, do you know many guys would be lucky to have you? Ross doesn't know what hell he's missing." I immediately felt my cheeks redden from his compliment and I let out a small giggle.

"Thanks Dallas, I appreciate that."

"Its true," He says softly, "I'm one of them."

I then glance over to him to make eye contact, I sigh and try and find the right words. "I'm sorry that I never told you I was dating Ross. You made that deal with me to go on the date with you before I even started dating him, and I forgot to tell you afterwards, and then the fight happened and it got out in a way it shouldn't have and I'm sorry. I should have been the one to tell you right away, I'm also sorry for running out of the library on you, like that."

His face softens and an upward smile forms on his lips, "I understand, it's okay."

I liked his personality, something about Dallas was just comforting and he was super kind, I liked being around him.

I smile at him, "Thanks for this," I sigh, tossing the cigarette onto the pavement before stepping on it with my converse, "And thank you for your kind words."

"Anytim--"

I cut him off immediately, with a tight hug, wrapping my arms around his neck as he hugged my waist tightly towards him, smiling into the hug-- I see Ross ahead, laughing hysterically with Piper until he glances over and loses all emotion in his face, almost turning stone cold as he was being dragged into the school by Piper holding his hand.

I immediately disconnect our eyes and release from Dallas' grip, hearing the bell ring which ended lunch.

"Want me to walk you to class?" He asks, making me smile.

"Sure." I grin.

Walking side by side with Dallas into the school, he nudges my shoulder gently, making me look up at him.

"Are you and Ross over for good?" He asks, randomly.

I hesitantly answer, "Y-Yes. How come?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the football game tonight, I mean, you can invite all your friends. It's at seven."

I smiled widely, "I'll be there."

• • •

Ross' Point Of View