chapter. 18

I hate school.

It's official, sitting here patiently waiting for the stupid lunch bell to ring was literally killing me. I slumped down in my seat, staring at the time on my phone.

12:05

Five more minutes and lunch starts, beginning to doodle random words and pictures all over my biology book, I felt a tap on my shoulder, spinning my head around, I faced Dylan.

"Hey," He smiled, I chuckled and greeted him with the same response, watching him sit down in the empty seat beside me since that person wasn't here today.

"I really want to get Teresa a corsage for homecoming, but I don't know what her favourite colour is." He frowned, "And I want it to match her dress so she can actually wear it- but she won't show me her dress or tell me what colour it is."

I smiled, happy at how much he genuinely likes Teresa, "Her dress is royal blue, but don't say you heard it from me." I nudged him teasingly.

"Thanks Laura, you're the best." He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder to pull me in a side hug.

Ding, Ding...Ding

Finally, I quickly grabbed my bag and shoved my textbook inside, pushing in my chair to quickly exit the classroom and enter the extremely busy halls but making it to my locker quickly.

"Laura!" I stopped in my tracks, seeing Ross run his way towards me, I couldn't tell if he was, happy, excited, shocked or angry. He just kept pushing through people to get to me, I put in my locker combination and he was finally standing in front of me, panting but with a huge smile on his lips.

"What!?" I asked with a chuckle, taking my books out of my bag to place in my locker.

"Look!" He exclaimed, "Look, look, look!" I looked at the white piece of paper he was holding up in front of me with black ink; his trigonometry test.

Mark:
B+ = 89%

I squealed and immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling him tighten his arms around my waist, literally lifting me off the ground, "I am so proud of you, Ross!" I smiled widely at him, feeling my feet being placed back down on the ground.

"Thank you! I seriously couldn't have done it without you," He said smiling, "My mom's going to be so happy! I'll give you all the credit!"

"Don't give me credit! I didn't write the test, you did!" I chuckled, "Good job Ross, keep it up!"

"Yeah but thanks to you, I passed and almost got one hundred percent!" He smiled, shoving the test in his pack back.

I smiled and shut my locker door, "Still, you passed and got yourself an amazing mark. You should be proud of yourself!"

"Thanks, Laura." He smiled, "Now I'm starving! Can we please go the cafeteria?"

I nodded, beginning to walk next to Ross who had a cute smile plastered on his face from being so happy with the results of his test.

Seeing Heather, Teresa, Devon and Eric all seated at our original table with Brady and Bryan ( they're brothers ) we walked towards our friends. ( Bryan is dating Heather )