chapter. 28

"So you're going to the party?" Stacy asked with a smile plastered on her lips as we walked around the mall, well actually all eleven of us; yup. Ross, Devon, me, Teresa, Dylan, Heather, Bryan, Brady, Eric, Stacy and weirdly, she invited her boyfriend Calum who the guys just tolerate since he has an odd personality.

But, us girls went our own way and the guys went their own way; until we wanted to meet at the foot court.

We were all at the mall because we wanted to buy something nice to wear at Bella's stupid fucking party this Friday.

"Yeah," I replied to Stacy as we walked into some random clothing store that Heather dragged us into.

"What made you want to go? I mean just yesterday you were so against it." Teresa chuckled, pulling out shirts from the clothing racks to look at.

I shrugged, "Just don't wanna miss out on a huge party."

Actually; I wanted to confront Bella about what I heard.

"Well we're glad you're coming." Stacy said smiling. "Now let's try and find some outfits."

It surprisingly didn't take us very long to find us clothes; I found a pair of black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and a cute, loose flower printed crop top and a pair of black pointer strappy pumps.

"Everyone happy with what they bought?" Heather smirked, holding her shopping bag contently as we walked out of the store.

We all smiled and nodded; heading towards the food court where all the guys were. Immediately spotting our group of seven guys, we walked towards them and sat down at a huge table.

"There's my Calum Walum," Stacy said in a baby like tone, pinching his nose lightly to receive a chuckle from him..He was wearing a bright yellow neon striped shirt with a camel in the middle; he's so weird.

I saw Eric and Ross exchange weird looks at each other; and I pinched Ross' arm to let him know it wasn't nice to do that.

"What?" Ross gasped, rubbing his arm.

"Stop exchanging looks, he's going to notice." I whispered.

"Dude, he's so weird though." Ross said with a chuckle, making me stare at Calum across the table.

"He's not that weird." I said softly, defending the poor guy.

"He called me 'little golden toes'." Ross glared at me, "He's really weird."

I bit my lip to hold back a laugh, but it exploded out of my mouth, harder and louder than I wanted, making him look right at me along with everyone else, then Ross pinched my arm.

"Ow!" I winced, rolling my eyes at him.

"What'd you buy for the party?" He asked, reaching for my bag, but I moved it away from him.

"You'll see the day of the party." I grinned,
"What about you?"

"You'll see the day of the party as well." He smirked.

I chuckled and shook my head, pulling my phone out to see that I had messages from my mom.