chapter. 59

Hey guys, so I published one of my stories that received the most votes 'These Three Words'
it would mean a lot if you went to go check it out right after this 😊 thank you!
Enjoy!

I walked into the cafeteria with Calum, we were meeting up with the boys and Stacy since Teresa bailed on Dylan to go sit with Laura and Dallas, again.

My eyes were puffy from crying last night, I hate crying. I shook off the thought when I saw Stacy, Heather, Bryan and Brady walk through the doors.

Waving them over to our table, I noticed that Eric and Devon weren't there, I scrunched my eyebrows before asking Bryan where they were.

"Ms.Towsend asked for some volunteers to help set up the slide show for the end of the year, they wanted to do it." He tells me.

I widen my eyes, "Holy shit, the end of the year?"

"Dude, it's May first. We literally just have a month and a few days until we're officially out of this shit hole." Brady laughs, high-fiving Bryan.

"Whoa," I mumble, "Four years went by fast."

"Let's hope you earn a math credit or you won't be graduating, and even worse. You won't be coming to the University of Notre Dame with us."

I gulp, "Don't worry about me, I'll pass."

"What's university of Notre Dame?" Calum asks, scratching his red hair.

"Don't worry about it sweetie." Stacy chuckles, leading the redhead over to the seat, "You definitely won't be going there."

I chuckle a little, biting my lip as I nudge Stacy.

She looks up at me, "Have you found out if he's cheating on you?"

She shakes her head and sighs, "I don't want to think about it, Ross. He's been treating me really well lately."

I nod understandingly before I hear her laugh, I spin my head around and spot Laura, linking arms with Dallas as Teresa walks behind them with annoyance on her face.

I gulp again, this time. Dylan says something.

"Teresa come over here!" He shouts, she looks relieved but Laura frowns, and looks to see Teresa's face.

I mean, Dylan is her boyfriend. It would make sense for her to come here, after all. She is third wheeling.

"I can't," She mouths, a saddened expression on her face.

I shake my head, Teresa has been blowing us all off ever since Dallas and Laura became a thing. I grew frustrated.

"Yes you can." I tell her, marching up to the table of three.

"Ross," Teresa glares at me, "Go sit down."

I shake my head, "Not until you come back to our table."

"She's sitting with us today, Lynch." Dallas butts in, making my eyes meet his.

Laura's head seemed to be looking down the entire time.