chapter.23

"Grande, iced, sugar-free latte with soy milk and and the Greek yogurt parfait with blueberries and honey." I smiled, watching Ross' eyes widen at my order, we were currently driving to his house after an exhausting day of school and he really wanted to stop off at Starbucks, so he asked me what I wanted before going in.

"Dude, you're paying me back for that." He said taking a fifty dollar bill out if his wallet.

"I'm sorry?" I hummed, "I'm pretty sure you were the douche to me for a whole week, I think I deserve this treat."

"You're so lucky you're my best friend," He grinned, "I'll be right back, don't go through my shit either." And he shut the door.

Rolling my eyes as I turned the knob to his radio stations, I patiently waited for him to return with my order, seeing my phone glow up with a notification.

@rosslynch tagged you in a photo

Liked by RydelLynch, StormieLynch, Savannah_Latimer, TeresaJamison, DylanMontano, LauraMarano and 5,968,863 Others

rosslynch In case you were wondering, @lauramarano orders the WHOLE Starbucks...

View all 2,434,312 comments
@Rydellynch : You better have gotten me something 😱🤤😡
@Teresajamison : Spoiling Laura I see😏
@Rosslynch : Gotta make her forgive me somehow @Teresajamison 😁
@Lauramarano : Hurry up and get in the car before I start snooping 😊
@Rosslynch : @Lauramarano OKAY

And before I knew it, Ross was opening the door holding our drinks along with our meals,

"Thanks," I smirked, reaching over to grab my drink and yogurt.

"I'm going to be your personal assistant all week long, just to make up for being a complete jackass." He said with a confident smile.

I chuckled, "I appreciate that, but I'm not royalty. I don't need you to be my personal assistant, just be my best friend again."

"Shut up," He rolled his eyes and started the car so we could leave the Starbucks parking lot,  "I want to do it."

"You're ridiculous." I laughed.

"No, I'm an asshole and you're too forgiving." He clarified, "And I'm just going to keep feeling guilty until I fully forgive myself; so let me be your personal assistant for just one week."

"How do you even treat a personal assistant?" I asked chuckling.

"You tell me what you want done, and I assist you and satisfy you with the end of the results being done correctly, trust me you'll love it." He said smiling, driving us back to his house.