chapter. 60

"Go talk to him, Laura!" Teresa shoves me into the cafeteria, wanting me to approach Ross.

"No!" I exclaim, "he probably hates me."

"he doesn't, just go talk to him." she reassures me.

I confidently walk towards the group Ross was with, Calum, Devon, Brady, Bryan, Eric and Dylan.

"Ross," I say shakily, he looks over at me and his eyes seem puffy.

"Yes?" he asks, the guys in god group give me a sympathetic smile and carry on with their conversation.

"Laura," Teresa buts in, "would like to speak to you privately in the hallway."

"if it's to scold me about how i treated Dallas, I don't wanna hear it." He says with irritation. I shake my head vigorously.

"It has nothing to do with Dallas." I tell him.

he sighs and tells the guys that he'll be back in a few minutes. Teresa winks at me and gives me two thumbs up as Ross and I nervously and awkwardly walk out of the cafeteria together.

"What is, Laur?" Ross asks, immediately making my head ache.

"Ross," I swallow hard, "I miss you, a lot."

Ross' eyes widen at my words and he's about to speak but I cut him off.

"I know I was a bitch to about Dallas and I regret it. I miss you, Ross. I don't know if you miss me too or if you're still loving not being tied down, but I haven't stopped thinking about you. I want us to work, and I don't care if we need to take couples therapy to make us work. I just want to be with you. But if you don't feel the same way, I'll leave you alone for good this tim--"

but I'm immediately shut up my rambling by Ross crashing lips onto mine, the feelings of butterflies and electricity flow through my body as I press my lips harder against his.

His lips disconnect from mine and he rests his forehead against mine. "No, Laura. I've missed you like hell. And I can't tell you how fucking sorry I am for what I said and did to you. I shouldn't have said what I said and I shouldn't have done what I done. I regret it completely because it made me lose you. And not only as a girlfriend but as a best friend."

I feel tears prickle my eyes as I smile, "I love you, Ross. I really do."

He chuckles and kisses my forehead, "I love you too Laura. I really do."

"AWEH!" Ross and I jump from fear when we see Calum staring at us while holding a box of tissues. "JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY"

Ross laughs and nudges one of his best friends, "soon Calum."

"You know what they say Ross," I tease, "If you like it then you should put it a ring on it."

"Okay, cool it down there beyoncé." Ross laughs, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Come on guys, I want you to tell the rest of the group you're back together." Calum smiles excitedly.

I freeze in my tracks, "What? Ross and I are definitely not back together."

"What?" Calum and Ross both say in unison. I break into laughter as I was just messing around with them.

"I'm kidding!" I exclaim, "We're definitely back together!"

Ross nudges me which makes me laugh. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk into the cafeteria with huge smiles on our faces, Calum walking in front of us.

"I present to you, the bride and groom." Calum jokes, pointing back at us once we approach all our friends at the table.

Stacy gives Calum a look of confusion before Ross blurts out our news. "We're back together!"

At that moment, everyone squeals with excitement and jumps out of their seat to grab us in hugs.

"Finally! Depressed Ross was starting to suck!" Devon laughs.

"I was not depressed!" Ross defends himself.

Devon looks at me and nods, "he was so depressed."

I laugh and give Ross a side hug. "It's okay, babe. I was depressed too."

"Well you don't now nobody needs to be depressed!" He says smiling down at me. "Because we're together now. And we're going to do everything we can to stay together."

"How about after school we all hangout and celebrate raura!" Teresa chuckles.

"RAURA IS THE PERFECT SHIP NAME!" Calum shouts, "I SHIP IT I SHIP IT SHIP IT!"

"dude! shut up, we're in school ya know?" Brady hisses.

"Yeah," I chuckle. "Let's do it"

•••
WHO ELSE IS HAPPY THAT RAURA IS BACK TOGETHER!!?!

just as i promised guys! ☺️ thanks for going to take a look at my other book on my other account.

when i earn more followers, votes and comments. i'll update this book again & 'For The First Time'

💓