chapter. 16

I was weak, knowing what was coming next I didn't want to believe it, feeling the hot tears roll down my red cheeks.

"P-Please, Andrew.." I stuttered, hesitating from crying so much, "D-Don't." I couldn't feel my body anymore...

He slapped me harder, my cheek burning as he wiped his hand on his comforter from my tears wetting his palm. I screamed in fear as he came closer towards me, "Shut up, scream again and I'll make this ten times fucking harder than I have to."

I couldn't control my sobs as I was already naked in front of him, feeling completely and utterly violated, I was being sexually assaulted and I knew it, even though I couldn't think straight; I knew he was going to rape me.

"What is this going to do for you?" I cried, feeling his hands grip the chains that he tied me up to. "You're going to rape me and you're going to have to deal with that constant guilt your whole life!"

He smacked me harder, a back hand this time. Making my whole head turn as I clenched my eyes shut, I couldn't control my sobs any longer as I felt him on top of me now. "You're not being a good listener Laura." He whispered, burying his face in the crook of my neck, leaving wet kisses as I squirmed and screamed.

"That's it!" He said angrily, ripping his belt off, sliding off his jeans, I closed my eyes tightly, not waning to see anything. Just feeling all my muscles go numb, I am actually going to get raped.

Feeling his hands spread my legs, I tried kicking him, I tried fighting him off- I was screaming at the top of my lungs, but every time I screamed, I'd get another slap, and I was done with the pain, I just wanted it over with it.

As he thrusted, I lay there emotionless, not processing what's going on as I feel tears slide down my cheeks, my eyes wide: staring up at the ceiling as moans and grunts escaped from
this evil person above me.

ruining me, raping me.

"LAURA!" My mom yelled, I shot my head up from my pillow immediately feeling the sweat on my forehead from my nightmare that was once reality, rubbing my eyes as I checked the time, I SLEPT IN.

• • •

"You look like you got hit by a truck." Eric chuckled, I lazily sat down next to Teresa with my tray of fruit and french fries; healthy combination. I know.

"And then got hit by another one," Brady chimed in, teasing me with Eric.

Heather pinched him and he winced at the pain, I chuckled and shook my head, "It's okay, I look rough today because I slept in and had absolutely no time to get ready."

"You don't look rough, you look fine." Heather said smiling, glaring at her boyfriend.

I gave her a soft smile and looked around the table, "Have you guys seen Ross?"

"He had to stay in class for a few minutes to finish up the trigonometry test, he should be here soon." Brady told me, dipping one of his fries into the ketchup.

Nodding as I ate some of the grapes; I saw Ross slump down in the seat beside Devon who had headphones in.

"How was the test!" I smiled enthusiastically at him.