chapter. 53

‼️Important Authors Note‼️
Before I start this chapter, I want to thank you all for your devotion and time, your kind words literally motivate me everyday and I can't thank you enough. I'm also writing another story, which will be extremely different than anything I've ever written before, it's sensitive and emotional, it's something that I'm going to take a lot of time on, I'm going to try and make it the best book i've ever written, so please go give it a look if you haven't already, it's called

if by chance | raura

thank you so, so much‼️
enjoy!

"I should probably go and help Stacy get prepared for tonight," I sighed, setting down the pen next to Ross' math text books.

"But baby," Ross sighed, "I still need your help."

I blushed, "You're doing really well, trust me. You've got the hang of this, and your test isn't until Tuesday so I'll come by Monday night to help you out, even more."

Ross smiled and sighed, "Okay I'll let you go."

We walked towards his front door, thankfully he was home alone so there was no need to hide any affection from his family, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close towards him, making me grin and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Do you think Calum is cheating on Stacy?" He asked, resting his forehead against mine.

I took a deep breath, "To be honest, I'm not sure. I sure as hell hope not, but looks like we'll find out tonight, won't we?"

Ross smiled in agreement before kissing me, making my eyes immediately shut and kiss back. "I'll see you at the restaurant." I giggled, pulling our lips apart.

"Okay," He smiled, opening his front door to let me out, I giddily walked over to my car, excited that mine and Ross' relationship was actually starting to get better.

• • •

"I'm so scared, Laura- you don't even know." Stacy freaked, rubbing her sweaty hands on her work uniform.

"Hey, don't worry. We need answers, if he is cheating on you Stacy, it's his damn loss." I said, trying to make her feel confident about tonight.

"You're absolutely right, I just don't know how to feel if he is. I-I'm like in love with him, Laura." She sighed, tears forming in her saddened eyes, "If I find out, he is cheating on me. I'll be completely devastated for weeks, even months!"

I frowned, sitting down onto her bed beside her as I wrapped my arm around her, "Hey, I know this is a tough situation and I know you wish it was all a dream, but things happen for a reason. Just think positive, Stace." I said softly, giving her a shy, warm smile.

"You're right." She said, shaking her head, "Okay, I'm ready. Let's go."

Mine and Stacy's drive there was short, she lived right around the corner and surprisingly, Ross had beaten us since he stood outside the doors in his dark blue jeans and white, dress shirt which had three buttons undone.

"You look gorgeous, Laura!" Ross gawked, earning a playful slap on the chest.

"Thank you," I blushed, looking down at my lavender coloured off-the-shoulder dress that went down to my mid thigh.