Chapter. 65

At school the next day, we told the guys the plan, along with Stacy who liked it very much, I asked her if she wanted to come with Ross and I, but she declined the offer, not wanting to see who Calum is possibly cheating on her with.

Ross and I had a few extra hours to spare until we had to get this task done, so after school we went to get milkshakes while I teach him some math, he's been doing really well in that class, but he's struggling with this unit.

"It's going to be really sad if we found out this girl is actually dating Calum, I wonder if she knows about Stacy." Ross sighs, dropping his pencil.

I nod, taking a sip of my strawberry smoothie. "I'm surprised he hasn't noticed his phone has gone missing, I've been texting this girl to make it seem like it's him all day."

"He wasn't at school today." Ross tells me, shrugging his shoulders. "What if he's getting a new one?"

"I'm sure he isn't." I tell him, "He's probably looking for his phone in his cupboards or something."

"What if he went to the girls house and told them his phone went missing, what if she doesn't up coming?" Ross asks, making me think over our plan.

"We should call her, can't you make your voice sound like Calum?" I chuckle.

"I'll try." Ross chuckles, "Call her."

I pull out Calum's phone and enter his passcode, it was pretty simple, ILoveChickenPotPies

finding her in the contacts, I click the call button and hand the phone to Ross, he clears his throat while we wait.

It rang about twice, but then it hung up.

Ross and I exchanged looks, I immediately grab the phone out of his hand decide to message her.

Hey, we're still meeting up tonight right?

"What did you do?" Ross asks. I stare at the three dots typing.

Yeah babe for sure, but can we meet somewhere more private? Maybe my house😘

"Baby, what are you doing?" Ross asks again, I give him the phone.

"I said yes, and asked for her address." Ross tells me, returning the phone into my hands.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I ask, nervously.

"I think we'll get through to her more if we're alone, in a crowd of people she might bust under pressure." He tells me, "And how would we know if it's her if we don't even know what she looks like?"

I nod, understanding Ross' point.

I look down at the phone and she replied.

come at 8, weaton clark road, house 56

• • •

"I can't wait to expose her," I chuckle driving in the car with Ross, I messaged the group which consisted of Bryan, Devon, Dylan, Brady and Stacy, letting them know we were close.

"I wonder why Calum is talking to a girl who lives twenty minutes away, when do they ever get to see each other?" Ross points out, it was true. She didn't even live in the area, we've been driving for almost half an hour already.

As we drove farther, we noticed that less houses were to be seen, it was plain dirt roads in the middle of no where, the sun was slowly setting and I was growing suspicious of the location this mysterious R have given us.

"Apparently she lives on the next street." Ross says, looking down at the GPS. I look out the window and see a single house, it looked somewhat broken down, the lights were on and it was supposedly, hers.

"Alright," I sigh, Ross pulls up into the gravel drive way, parking his car. "Ready?"

"Let's do this." Ross says, we get out of the car and lock it, tucking Calum's phone away into my jacket pocket. We slowly and quietly walk up the front door, the porch creaks and we exchange looks before knocking.

It took a while before anyone came to the door, but that's when Ross suddenly fell over and I turned around in fear.

My eyes landed on Satan himself holding a baseball bat, along with his friend.

"Miss us?" Andrew smiles, Bella by his side.