chapter. 27

hey guys 😔 sadly with the lack of votes and comments i've been receiving, it doesn't really motivate me or encourage let alone inspire me to keep updating chapters, but i guess i'll keep trying. ♥️ Thank you to all who have read, voted and commented on every chapter, I seriously adore you.

This chapter goes out to you, enjoy 😊

"Why is she switching her party to this weekend, it's not even considered the end of the year party then." I chuckled, biting a piece of my chicken strip that I was having at lunch with everyone at our table.

"I'm not sure," Ross shrugged; apparently Bella cancelled her party for June twelfth, to have it this weekend. Which means it's not even considered 'The biggest end of the year' party.

"You're going right?" Brady asked, referring to Ross.

Ross shrugged again, "Only if Laura goes."

"Why, are you two together or something?" Eric asked with a curious smirk on his lips.

"No!" I exclaimed, "What's up with everyone thinking that?" I groaned, face palming myself as Teresa smirked.

Ross chuckled and turned to Eric, "No we aren't, but I know Laura doesn't believe me in the fact that I'll never get with Bella again; and since we all know Laura is boring and un-exciting, I want to show her how to have a good time."

"I am not boring and un-exciting!" I frowned, defending myself.

"Yes you are." All my friends said in unison, making me slump down in my seat unhappily.

"But it's okay, Laura- Like Ross said, he'll show you how to have a good time." Stacy chimed in, noticing my upset mood.

"In the bedroom." Eric concluded, cracking one of his stupid, dirty immature jokes. What's with everyone teasing us?

Ross rolled his eyes and friendly punched Eric in the shoulder, "Shut up, I meant good time as in fun, as in dancing and drinking."

"What he means Laura," Eric turned to me, "Is he's gonna get you wasted, and show you how to have fun by grinding on each other, not dancing."

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, feeling my face redden from his stupid words, "Are you done?!"

"That's what you're going to be saying when Ross keeps pounding into you!" Bryan laughed,  earning a high five and a howled laugh from Brady and Eric.

"You guys are so gross!" I said scrunching my face up to give them a disgusted look, why do they keep teasing me? I looked over at Ross and furrowed my eyebrows at him, "Ross why isn't this bothering you!"

"Because they know we'd never actually do anything like that. They're just teasing." Ross chuckled, "Even though it is kind of gross."

"So sleeping with me would be gross?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him; crossing my arms over my chest, letting his words sink in.

"Ohhhhhhh," Brady, Bryan and Eric all said; in hopes a fight would break loose between Ross and I as they laughed, eyeing Ross who chuckled awkwardly.