Chapter. 63

a very special chapter made for rauslly_lover this may be a little later but
happy birthday! hope it's/was a good one! 💖

‼️ this chapter includes sexual themes, read it at your own risk ‼️
___

"Could you guys maybe not devour each other's faces in front us?" Ross asks, staring directly at Teresa and Dylan, I hit him playfully when I feel Teresa glare at him.

"I'm sorry that my boyfriend has been grounded for a week and hasn't even come to school, sue us for showing affection." She retorts.

"I don't care," Ross rolls his eyes, "If you're that horny, there's a janitors closet right next door."

"Ross, stop it." I tell him through gritted teeth.

"Bro, chill. We'll leave." Dylan says calmly, grabbing Teresa's hand as they walk out of the cafeteria.

Ross keeps his head low and continues picking at his french fries. "There's a bush party this friday, would you want to come with me?"

Shivers are sent down my spine as I think of the last party.

Andrew.

"Can I think about it?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Yeah." He sighs, he was off today.

"What's wrong, Ross? is something bothering you?" I ask, placing my hand on his back as I begin to make small circles.

"I'm fine, it's just—" he pauses to take a breath, "Bella won't stop messaging me. I wasn't going to tell you because it didn't seem like a big deal at first, but now it's getting serious."

I immediately feel a pang of worry wash over me, "Can I read them?"

He freely hands me his phone which was a good thing, he obviously has nothing to hide.

I click onto Bella's messages begin reading her...threats.

if you don't take me back you'll regret ever placing a finger on Laura

Take me back and Laura doesn't get hurt

I miss you Ross, I could treat you so much better

I can fuck you so much better

Keep ignoring me and you won't like the outcome

I tremble with anger, I wouldn't be surprised if I had smoke coming from my ears. I hand Ross his phone back, looking him straight in the eyes. "We're going to that bush party."

• • •

"Guys I don't know what to do!" Devon panics, "Do have any ideas Eric?"

Eric sighs as he thinks, "None, Brian?"

Brian looks over at Heather who had her thumbs rapidly tapping on her phone screen. "We could steal Calum's phone?"

I write down the idea and Ross branches off from it, "Or we could corner him into telling us."

"Or we could steal his phone like Brian said, and text whoever the girl is to meet her somewhere— pretending it's Calum." I suggest.

"That's a great idea!" Ross grins, "Good thinking, baby."

I smile as he places a kiss on my forehead, "I'll text Stacy the plan right now."

"I wonder who this girl is." Ross wonders, earning a laugh from Devon.

"I know, I mean who else, other than Stacy would even go near Calum." Brian adds.

"But that means that we have to keep Calum's phone until we meet her so that she doesn't text him about the plans for their encounter that we're planning." Devon says, confusingly.

"I'll keep it." Ross says, "You guys are way too irresponsible." The group gasps.

"When Ross says he'll keep it, I'll keep it." I smirk, and sighs of relief escape their mouths.

"Stacy said it's perfect." I tell them.

• • •

"Rydel!" I squeal, hugging her tightly. "I've missed you!"

"How, you were here two days ago?" Riker chuckles.

"Shut up, Riker!" I grin, "I haven't missed you at all."

"Baby," Ross shouts from the kitchen, I jokingly shove Riker out of my way and walk into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I ask, watching him stare at the opened fridge.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks.

my mind completely begins to function a different way, watching my boyfriend stand there in grey joggers while shirtless as his messy blonde hair shines in the light, made me lick my lips.

I can fuck you so much better skimmed through my mind as well.

"Can we upstairs, I have to put my bag away." I tell him, audibly.

He nods, I follow behind him to his bedroom and he swings the door open, flicking the light on. "You can put it ther—"

but my lips over power him, I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer against me, shutting his bedroom door with my leg, he doesn't hesitate to kiss me back, but confusion is written on his face when I push him back onto his bed.

"Baby, what's gotten into you?" He asks.

I wasn't exactly sure, but I was surely confident with what I wanted to do.

"Can I please do something to you? to pleasure you?" I ask, my cheeks flustered.

Ross immediately chokes up, his eyes widen but he stops talking, allowing me to proceed.

I slowly rub my palm against his bulge, the look on his face right now was indescribable.

i pull his grey joggers down, and his shaft was sticking straight through his tight briefs, I grin before he grabs my hands to stop.

"Laura, why're you doing this?" He asks, his breathing heavy.

"Because, I'm ready." I tell him.

"You can stop if you have to. I'll understand." He assures me.

I smile, "May I?"

He smirks, freeing my hands.

I slowly pull his boxers down and his shaft is a rock solid, sticking upwards, a weird feeling washes over me as memories of Ross and I just being friends come to place, I've never seen his penis before.

It was big.

I take saliva from my mouth and begin to slowly pump his shaft up and down, already earning Ross' eyes to roll back to his head.

As my hand keeps pumping, I bow my head down to flick his tip with my tongue, spitting on it before I take his length slowly into my mouth.

bobbing my head up and down I feel Ross make a fist with my hair, his breathing hitches as he's feeling the sensation.

"Mhmm, Laura, good job baby." He moans.

That only boosts my self confidence and I replace my mouth with my hand, pumping him faster and faster.

His breathing starts to hitch and I know he's coming close to his orgasm, I lick his tip one last time as I keep pumping and he announces

"I'm gonna cum Laura, move!"

I keep my hand in place, continuously pleasuring him as his warm, white liquids squirt onto my hands.

His heavy breathing calms down as he rides down from the sensation, smiling at me.
"I love you."

I giggle as I feel myself blush, "I love you too."