Chapter. 62

His lips press against mine softly from every angle, my fingers roam through his hair as I nibble his lip for entrance.

Our tongues mold together, his breathing hitches as I feel his aroused manhood on my thigh.

"How far do you want to go?" Ross asks me.

"Nothing sexual today." I tell him.

Ross sighs, "Then can we stop?"

"You don't want to make out with me anymore?" I ask, worriedly.

"No I do." He frowns, "But when will you be ready?"

I was irritated, "So you won't make out with me because it turns you on, you want to have sex?"

"I'll make out with you, but soon we have to get into oral because I can't keep trying to hide it." He tells me.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask, "Give you a blowjob?"

Ross laughs, "Yeah! but you're not ready."

"I can't believe you!" I gasp.

Ross punches his fist into a wall. "All I want is sex!"

My body jolts forwards from the nightmare. I rub my tired eyes with the palms of my hands before falling back down, heavily breathing.

it was around two thirty in the morning.

My heart is still racing from the dream that I'm glad wasn't reality. My mind scares me as I now think Ross wants me for sex.

I take a deep breath before reaching for my phone, texting Ross.

hey, you awake?

second after, Ross had replied.

Hey baby, yeah I'm awake. You okay? You're never up this late.

i smile at his text.

can you come over? sneak through my bedroom window.

and he replied,

Be there in 5

i set my phone aside, getting up to unlock the window. I crawl back in bed, waiting for him. It didn't take long until I saw the window opening and his messy blonde hair come through.

he falls inside, creating a loud noise and I immediately roll him under my bed.

"It smells like ass under here." Ross exclaims, I kick his arm as I rush to close the window. The hallway light turned on and my bedroom door swung open.

"Laura!" My mom says sleepily, "Is everything okay? Why are you out of bed?"

"I-I got hot, so I wanted to open my window and get some fresh air." I lie.

My mom groans, "What was that loud noise?"

"Me, I kicked over my trash can by accident. Sorry mom." I tell her.

"Oh okay, get to bed, it's late." She sighs.

I smile, "Night, mom."

She leaves my bedroom and shuts the door, once I see the hallway light turn off, Ross is safe to roll out.

"I almost had a heart attack down there." Ross chuckles, dusting himself off as he stands in front of me.

"Shhh" I chuckle, "come lay with me."

"What's the matter, Laura?" Ross asks, pulling the covers over us, I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat carefully.

"I had a nightmare." I tell him.

Ross laughs quietly, "About?"

"You." I tell him, his laugh dies down.

"Me?" He asks.

"You only wanted me for sex, and you got angry at me for not sleeping with you."

I feel Ross adjust his position.  "I never want you to feel like that, Laura. I don't want you for sex and I would never get angry with you for not sleeping with me. That's your choice and I respect you. I love you for you, and when the time is right, things will happen."

I press my lips against his softly, the palm of his hand cups my cheek and I smile. "I love you, Ross."

He chuckles. " I love you too, loser."

"Let's hangout with Stacy today. We need to figure out if Calum is cheating on her or not." I sigh.

"Sounds like a plan." He sighs.

• Hey guys! I know this is a short update but it's 10am and i'm tired!
at least i updated ❤️
love you guys! stay tuned for more.

Do you think Calum is cheating or not? 😏  Leave it in the comments below.