listen.

i've been receiving countless messages like these, recently.

"why did you delete _____ ?? i loved that book!!!"

"when are you gonna update!!!"

"why do you keep deleting your books?!?!"

and i understand where a lot of you are coming from. the reason why i simply publish and delete certain books are because they aren't up to my potential, i feel like i can write way better than whatever i published. and to be honest, most of the times when i decide to write books and publish them, are really late at night when i'm not thinking straight or when i'm in a very stressed out situation in life, and i know i won't be able to update in a while.

i feel like the ideas i come up with, have to be made into a story or i won't stop thinking about it, wether it be 2 chapters long or 200 chapters long. i have to get it out there.

if it were up to me, i would've deleted this book by now if it weren't all the messages begging me to keep
it. don't get me wrong, i appreciate all the support and love, but there's not much i can do when i've lost inspiration for the book, people are commenting "update" and "when are you gonna update?" for pointless reasons, because i'm never going to. i'm not interested in the book so why have it half way done just sitting here, i'm going to try my best and complete this book and make an epilogue but it's gonna take me some time.

and when i post on here, asking you guys to simply read another book i'm writing, all you guys ever do is comment "update" which makes me feel like you guys don't care about my other work.

it just gets overwhelming sometimes. especially when i'm not trying to upset any of you guys. but i do apologize, and won't be publishing and then deleting books any longer.

hope you understand