chapter.37

• This Is A Long Chapter •

"I'm going to miss you too, Teresa." I chuckled, zipping up my suitcase, yes I take a suitcase. I bring a lot of things when we go camping.

"Please don't get eaten by a bear," She begged, "I don't know what I'll do without you."

You see, Teresa thinks I'm going to Italy for three months, when in reality- I'm an hour away just simply camping for a night.

She has a fear of camping so she tends to exaggerate.

"I'll try my best," I chuckled over the phone, "Now go to sleep, I know you never wake up this early on a Saturday."

"Just had to say my goodbye, I don't know if it'll be the last." She said quietly, making me laugh at her. "Love you!"

"Love you too." I say, hanging up to grab my sun glasses off my night stand table, putting them on so they rest on my nose.

Trotting down the stairs, struggling to carry down my suitcase, I see my mom and Vanessa rushing around the counter trying to find last minute essentials while my dad was out in the backyard, talking to Ross.

Oh, boy.

I put my suitcase next to Vanessa's and opened the sliding-screen door to enter the backyard, greeting both my dad and Ross who looked extremely tired as he wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a flannel and his typical converse and a pair of sunglasses on the top of his head.

"Hey guys, morning." I smiled, pulling down my denim jean short shorts that I was wearing with my floral halter crop top.

"Hey," Ross yawned, "Are you wearing makeup?"

I chuckled, "Why?"

My dad patted my shoulder, letting me know he was going inside to help Vanessa and mom pack up the trunk, allowing Ross and I have to conversation.

"Because, you're definitely going to sweat it off." He smirked, taking his glasses off his head to clean them with his tank top.

"I brought make up remover." I told him, "I had a huge zit that needed covering."

"You're ridiculous," He chuckled, nudging my shoulder. "Come on, let's go help them put the bags in the trunk."

I nodded, following Ross inside and grabbing my suitcase to walk out the front door where Vanessa and my mom both were, wearing cute summer dresses.

"Um, can I borrow this one day? I love it." I grinned, eyeing Vanessa's cute flowy pink dress.

"Of course," She chuckled, "And I need to borrow that top." I smiled and helped my dad luggage the bags and cooler into the trunk.

"Ross dear, can you please text your mom and tell her to buy ice on the way. We only have one bag when I thought we had three." My mom said sighing, double checking the cooler with all their alcoholic beverages and dads water bottles.

"Of course, Mrs.Marano." Ross said kindly, pulling out his phone to quickly type a message to Stormie.

"Alright," My dad said shutting the trunk, "Let's hit the road."

As Vanessa, Ross and I all climbed into the backseat, I ended up with the middle seat which I seriously hate, but since I brought headphones, the ride there shouldn't be that bad.