chapter. 46

This Is A Long Chapter

"You look so pretty." Rydel said giggling, fixing a piece of my hair.

It was Saturday evening as I drove over to the Lynch's to get ready with Rydel and the Lynch's cousin Lori and Vanni and Kelsey who I just recently met tonight. ( Ryland's girlfriend ) for their families wedding that Ross had invited me to.

Sorry, that Ross had invited me to be his date to.

I was wearing a black, tight fitting dress that went to my mid thigh, with a fishnet like sequence near my chest and middle with light purple and pink flower patterns along the bottom and near my chest with my hair curled, thanks to Rydel.

I haven't seen Ross since I got here which was three hours ago as he was getting ready with Riker and Rocky in his bedroom.

"Thank you," I smiled, slipping on the black heels as I adjusted the ankle strap. "So do you girls."

"Aweh thank you," Lori blushed, she was a bridesmaid for the wedding along with Rydel as they twinned in a sleeveless long silky pink gown that looked absolutely beautiful on them.

"Thank you!" Lori smiled, Vanni straightening the last few pieces of her long brown hair.

"EVERYONE READY?" Mark shouted from the stairs, making Kelsey and I jolt up from Rydel's bed, I flattened out my dress and followed Rydel and Lori out her bedroom door, only to see Riker, Rocky and Ross walk out at the same time.

Ross. Looked. Hot.

He had his hair styled in a different kind of messy way which he rarely ever does, he was wearing a simple back short sleeved dress shirt with all three buttons undone, leaving him in black dress pants with black dress shoes and not to mention how good he smells.

He smiled, his eyes gazing my appearance. "You look gorgeous, Laura. I didn't think you were going to get this dressed up."

"Am I overdressed?" I asked, ignoring his compliment as I started to worry.

"Absolutely not, you look amazing." He said smiling, his eyes sparkling.

I then felt the redness on my cheeks appear as I blushed, "Thank you, you look really good too."

He chuckled, "Thank you, but you didn't like my instagram picture." He frowned, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

I gave him a playful eye roll, "I'll go like it now." I pulled out my phone from my clutch and tapped onto instagram, immediately seeing the picture on my feed.

@rosslynch