Chapter. 70

"One more big, push Laura!"

I groan in pain, holding Ross' hand tightly. The tiny sounds of our baby crying, warmed my heart.

"We had our baby girl." I sigh, happily. Ross bent down and pressed his lips against my forehead.

"Actually." The doctor smiles, "you just gave birth to a baby boy."

Ross' eyes widen and he smiles. "Really?"

Even though Andrew was the biological father, Ross' love for the baby was unreal.

"Can I see him?" I ask. The doctor hands me my baby, and I carefully begin to cradle him in my arms.

"Oh my baby." I smile, gently caressing his cheek. "My baby boy."

"What are we going to name him?" Ross asks. Since we always assumed we were having girl, we never thought of boy names.

"I like the name, Austin." I smile.

Ross' eyes soften. "Me too."

________

It's been a couple days and we were finally allowed to go home, Ross' whole family came to visit us in the hospital yesterday and Rydel began to beg Ellington for a kid which made us all laugh.

On our drive home, I sat in the back with our baby boy and Ross carried him inside.

"I just want to thank you." I tell Ross, watching him put Austin in the crib.

"Why?" He smiles.

"For staying with me through all of this. I can't imagine anyone else being that baby's father." I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Laura." He presses his lips against mine, but we're interrupted by Austin crying.

"Oh baby, it's okay." I say, calmly, picking him up.

"Maybe he's hungry?" Ross raises an eyebrow.

I raise an eyebrow. "What if it's is diaper?"

"What if he isn't feeling well?" Ross worries.

"What if he's scared?" I bite my lip.

Ross relaxes and shakes his head. "We're worrying too much. He's probably just hungry or has a full diaper."

"Check." I smirk, lifting Austin up so that Ross can smell his bum.

"It doesn't smell, I think he's hungry." Ross chuckles.

I cradle Austin into my chest, and walk towards the couch. Ross hands me a pillow, so I can lay Austin down while I breast feed him.

Ross was going to prepare some lunch for us, but that was until the door bell rang. Ross sighs, setting aside the pan. He walks towards the door, and opens it.

Our eyes widen when it's him.

it's Andrew.

"that's my baby." he grins, before pulling out his gun.