chapter. 21

Aweh😂 I seriously adore you guys, I love reading all your comments, here's another chapter !
Enjoy ♥️

"Hunny!" My mom gasped, watching me carefully walk down the hardwood stairs in my white heels, "You look beautiful!"

I smiled at her, brushing my curly hair off my shoulders, "Thank you."

"Damiano," My mom said quickly, handing him her phone, "Can you take a photo of us?"

My dad stumbled over to us as he walked around the island in the middle of the kitchen, "You look pretty," He mumbled, grabbing my mom's phone raising it up to take a photo.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around my moms shoulder, seeing the flash that blinded me I chuckled and looked at my dad, "Thanks, dad."

He nodded and walked over to the couch, my mom smiled at the picture and there was a knock on the door; Teresa.

"I'll get it!" I smiled quickly running in my heels over to my front door, opening it to reveal my beautiful best friend.

"Ahhh!" We squealed, "You look gorgeous!" We complimented each other giggling like little elementary school girls.

"Girls, let me take a picture!" My mom smiled, "Teresa you look amazing!"

"Thank you, Mrs.Marano!" Teresa blushed, standing next to me as my mom snapped a photo of us.

"Now girls, be careful, have fun and don't come home later than one in the morning." My mom warned me, I grabbed my clutch off the couch and had my hand on the front door as my mom continued to ramble.

"And don't forget to look both ways before crossing the street, Love you!" She said watching me slowly open the door. Oh my paranoid mom...

"I'm so excited! Dylan said he would be at the front door waiting for us." She said excitingly, getting in my car as I drove us to the school where they were having homecoming in our gymnasium.

"Us?" I chuckled, "I'm pretty sure he's your date."

"Shut up," She said jokingly, "Since you and stupid Jayce aren't together, Dylan and I will be sticking with you all night long."

"That sounds terrifying." I said turning onto the main roads, earning a playful slap on the arm from Teresa.

"Well you and Ross still haven't made up so who else are you going to talk to?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hey!" I said taking that to offence, "I'm a social person, I'll talk to lots of people. And I really don't feel like being the third wheel anyways."

"Fine," She groaned, "But if nobody wants to talk to you--I mean! If you don't want to talk to anybody, I'll always be there." She chuckled.

I gave her a playful eye roll and nodded as we reached Marino High, "Thanks."

Getting out of the car as we saw multiple other people getting out of their cars as well; we slowly walked towards the front entrance; seeing Dylan proudly standing at the front doors like he told Teresa he would be.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Teresa!" He gasped, immediately wrapping his arms around her waist, smiling at me from over her shoulder.