chapter. 45

"Can you guys please stop making out, I'm trying to eat lunch." Devon said rolling his eyes at Heather and Bryan who were lip locking at the cafeteria table.

"Fine, we'll just take it somewhere else." Heather smirked, grabbing Bryan by his shirt and dragging him off the seats as they ran towards the cafeteria doors.

Okay, then...

"So Laura!" Teresa said grabbing my attention, I smiled and looked over at her as she took a bite out of her hamburger, "How was working on biology with Ross last night?"

Oh you know...

I shrugged, "Good I guess."

"Good, I guess?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, "That's not good enough, you definitely need Dallas' help."

I chuckled, "I'll ask him today in class, when is Dylan coming back?"

She sighed, "Tuesday."

I frowned and patted her back, "Don't worry, you'll survive."

She gave me a playful eye roll and looked up beside me as Ross sat down next to me in his usual spot, "Hey guys."

Awkwardly smiling at him I looked back down at my half eaten chicken wrap.

"Why are you always late?" Eric chuckled, noticing that Ross has been coming to our usual lunch table ten minutes later than all of us.

"I had to cancel plans with some girl." Ross answered.

"You canceled plans with some girl? Sex plans?" Devon asked, almost choking on his food.

Ross nodded, "Yeah."

"Why?" Brady asked, almost shocked as the rest of us at the table.

"I have my eye on someone." Ross shrugged, making me look down at my lap; is it me? Or is it someone else?

"Oh no, commitment Ross is back again." Devon groaned.

"Don't worry," Ross chuckled, "She's amazing."

"Who is she?" Stacy asked, curiosity written all over her face.

"You'll find out eventually," Ross smiled at her, "But for now, let's just eat because I'm starving."

• • •

Turns out my biology class was in the library today, to type out our assignments that I'm not even half way done yet. Struggling to find a computer- I saw an empty one with nobody around it and immediately sat down, taking out my text books from my bag.

"Okay class, this period you must use your time wisely as you have all of this week and Monday and Tuesday next week to complete this assignment." Miss.Towsend explained, walking over to the big desk where Mrs.Katherine was.

Sighing as I had no idea what I was doing with such little time since it was already Wednesday, I began to scan over all my work sheets as my computer slowly turned on.

"Laura?" I heard a male voice say behind me, I turned around to see a tall, handsome guy with brown hair, brown eyes in a white tee shirt and black jeans.

"Yes?" I chuckled.

"I'm Dallas," He said smiling, "Teresa said you needed some help with biology and since Dylan isn't here, I'm the second option."