chapter. 61

"It's great to have you back sweetie" Stormie smiles at me, "Ross was a mess, he wouldn't talk, eat--"

"Okay" Ross coughs, "She gets it."

I smile as I wrap my arms around his waist, "I was a mess too."

"Laura!" I spin my head around and I see a giddy Rydel running down the stairs, tackling me in her arms. "I'm so so so happy, you're back!"

I giggle and hug her back, "I'm happy to be back!"

"Okay Rydel" Ross rolls his eyes, "Get off my girlfriend before you break her bones."

"Shut up, doofus" Rydel replies, slapping his chest.

"Guys!" Riker shouts as he runs down the stairs, "Savannah is throwing a halloween party at her house next friday!"

"Yeah!" Ross exclaims, "Laura! we can dress up and Romeo and Juliet!"

"I was thinking of being a stripper." I frown, waiting for his reaction.

"Shut up," Ross rolls his eyes, "That's for my eyes only."

"Okay there you little horny teenagers, at least wait until I'm not here." Stormie announces, covering his ears as she exits the room.

"You're so embarrassing." I groan, slapping his chest.

"Why is everyone hitting me!" Ross complains.

"Because you're Ross." Riker chuckles.

• • •

After I ate dinner with the Lynch's, Ross, Rydel, Ellington and I all went out to look for halloween costumes.

"Look Ross!" I smile, pointing towards a 'Romeo' costume, "It's just what you wanted."

"Now where's Juliet?" He wonders, his eyes scanning through the costumes.

"Ross I already told you, I want to be a stripper-- I want to wear the fishnet leggings and I want my ass to show--"

I was cut off by Ross' lips smashing against mine, we stumbled back into a cornered rack of clothes, I giggle as I feel Ross' hands cup my ass cheeks as he nibbles my bottom lip.

I open my mouth but with paranoia, we were in a halloween store-- what if someone sees us, that's just inappropriate.

"Why are you lacking on the kissing?" Ross' swollen lips asks me.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you not want to be with me anymore?" He asks, sadness washing over him.

I roll my eyes, "Of course I wanna be with you, I'm just paranoid, I don't like making out in public." I tell him, wiping blonde strands of hair away from his forehead.

He smiles and nods, "I understand."

"You know, we should still help Stacy figure out if Calum is cheating on her." I cross my arms over my chest as Ross continues to look at costumes.

"Yeah, I'll hangout with him tomorrow and see if I can get anything out of him." Ross agrees.

"There's Juliet!" I exclaim, running towards the costume.

"Perfect." Ross grins. "Let's go check out."

____
short i know, but i'll be updating all my raura books today so hope you enjoy the spam☺️💛

also i highly recommend you guys go check out this book-- if you want a chance to have your own fanfic with any r5 sibling or celebrity you want .