Chapter. 64

Hey you sexy beast, wanna meet me at In-N-Out at 8pm, I have a surprise for you😚

"Ross!" I slap his chest, "You can't send that to her, that's weird!"

"Is it not something Calum would say, though?" Ross chuckles. I roll my eyes, erasing the message. Ross was able to snatch Calum's phone while we were in the cafeteria, it was poking out of his bag and it was such easy access.

Calum didn't have a name for the girl he was messaging behind Stacy's back. Her contact was simply 'R❤️'

So all we knew was that it started with that letter, it made me really sad that Calum was cheating on my best friend, I know Stacey does really love him and for him to not feel the same way in return, sucks.

"Fine then!" Ross sighs, "You text it."

I type a simple message, putting myself in Calum's mind.

😍Hey cutie pie, meet me at In-N-Out at 8pm

"pfft, whatever" Ross rolls his eyes, "I think mine sounded better." He chuckles, awkwardly.

"I think you're lying." I smile, pushing him down onto my bed, I press my lips to his, feeling him smile and kiss me back.

"She answered!" I jump off of Ross when I hear Calum's phone buzz.

"What a boner killer." He sighs, rubbing his eyes. "What'd she say?"

Yes.