chapter. 17

@rosslynch tagged you in a photo

Liked by StormieLynch, RydelLynch, DevonMartin, TeresaJamison, BryanHandler, LauraMarano and 5,786,821 others

rosslynch 😁 thanks for being a great best friend. So much love for you @lauramarano

View all 1,344,167 comments
@Devonmartin : Cute pic
@Bryanhandler : friendship goals
@StormieLynch : OH MY STARS! I absolutely adore this picture of you two💗
@TeresaJamison : I agree with Ross' mom 😱 @Stormielynch
@LauraMarano: Thanks Shor! Love you
@RossLynch : @lauramarano 😜 You liked my picture, you owe me twenty dollars.
@LauraMarano : OMG 😭😂 Okay, I'll give it to you tomorrow!😂
@BellaHudson : Text me Ross.

I set my phone back down on my bed, wondering what Bella might be saying to him right now, I set out the twenty dollar bill for Ross from losing our bet; and rested my head against my pillow. Becoming tired from the exhausting long night I came home from, immediately falling asleep...

Waking up the next morning; I was tired as hell but still managed to do my hair and makeup to the best of my best ability and through first, second and third period before falling asleep, and now Life Skills-

"Okay class," Miss.Mallory announced, clearing her throat, "As you may know, I'm substituting for Mr.Burkskn for the next few days as he will be on vacation." She said plainly, Miss.Mallory was probably the most depressed teacher in this whole school, she taught Life Skills class way back before she taught history which is what she does now.

"Now, the purpose of Life Skills life is to prepare you for the future- though honestly, nothing can prepare you for when your dead beat boyfriend crashes your car and leaves you for your pilates instructor," She said angrily; raising her voice as her eyebrows scrunched up.

Then her face lit up again, pretending she didn't say any of that- "Anyways, for this weeks assignment, Mr.Burkson wants you all to pair up with someone of the different gender, to be your partner."

Immediately turning my head to lock eyes with Ross, he chuckled and got out of his seat, coming to sit next to me.

"For this assignment, at least for the first part." She said squinting at the piece of paper in front of her, "You must answer these following questions about your partner, to identity how well you know them." And she handed a stack of papers to Danielle Smith, making her hand out the sheet of paper with questions.

Partners Name : Ross Lynch / Laura Marano

1. What is your partners middle name?
•Ross' Answer - Marie
•Laura's Answer - Shor