Chapter. 67

"I hate you!" I cry out loud, "let go of me!"

Andrew tosses me onto a bed and shuts the door behind him. I'm screaming for my life but he doesn't let me go.

"Keep screaming and I swear to god, Laura!" he grunts, fumbling with my jean zipper.

"Please no!" I scream, "Please!"

Just as I'm screaming, we hear a loud girl gasp, Andrew lets go of me to open the door and see what's going on. "Calum, where's Ross?!" he shouts.

"I don't know!" Calum panics. I begin crying and looking around, I reach over to the bed side table and grab a vase. slowly running out the door, I throw it straight at Andrew, making him fall to the ground.

"Get the fuck back in there, Marano!" Calum shouts.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that." Ross says, appearing from behind me with a loaded gun in his hands. He had blood dripping down his nose and his lip was a shade of purple.

"P-Put the gun down, Ross. Come on." Calum stutters. Bella gets up from being unconscious and begins laughing.

"he won't shoot us." She says confidently.

"Laura stand behind me and call the police." Ross orders me. I do as he says, watching him shake.

Bella steps closer towards him, "Stay back! Or I will shoot you!"

"Go for it. I'd like to see that happen!" Calum laughs. "Andrew grab her!"

Andrew's hand wraps around my ankle which makes me fall to the ground, Ross kicks Andrew in the face before shooting the gun in an unknown direction. "I said stay back!"

immediately Bella falls to the ground, crying in pain from the bullet in her arm. Ross drops the gun and runs to my side, soon enough cop sirens appeared.

• • •

"Are you guys okay?" Stacy sighed, Ross and I rode in the ambulance in need of stitches, and because I was light headed. The last thing I remember was the relieving vision of Andrew getting handcuffed and shoved into a police car, and then I blacked out.

"Yeah." Ross sighs, brushing the hair out of my face. "Laura had to get some ultrasounds done and I just had to get a few stitches."

"I feel so terrible guys. This is all my fault, I can't believe Calum was up to something so evil." Stacy shakes her head. "I'm so sorry for putting your life at risk."

"Don't worry about it Stacy. We're alive, that's all that matters." Ross says, pulling her in for a hug.

"I-Is Andrew gone for good?" I ask, tiredly.

"Yes Laura, he's locked away." Ross reassures me with a soft smile.

"My head is killing." I sigh.

"I'll go get you some water." Stacy says exiting the room in a hurry. I grab Laura's hand and give it a soft kiss.

"You basically saved me." I smile.

"I wasn't going to let anything happen to you. You know that." Ross replies. "I love you."

"I love you too." I blush.

Just as Ross and I share a kiss, the doctor walks in with a clipboard. "Glad you're awake, Miss. Marano, how are you feeling?"

I yawn, "I'm okay."

"Well we have good news." He says, looking down at the paper. "Everything is going well with your recovery, you have stitches on your leg from falling on glass, but your baby's safe so there's no need to worry about that."

"Pardon me?" I choke, "baby?"

"Yeah?" He asks confused. "You're pregnant, Miss. Marano. Were you not aware?"