chapter. 13

oh my goodness, the weirdest thing ever happened to me this morning, I went into wattpad and I had no stories published; like it said all my books were deleted and I almost started crying after I tried clearing the app because all four of my books were gone, then I had to re-download the app and they all appeared again😱 strangest and scariest moment ever. Also, my heart is broken💔 so sad to hear what happened in Manchester. my prayers go out to all who were affected in the tragedy❤️👼🏼

Hope you enjoy this chapter!
• • •

The bell for lunch was about to ring any second, I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Teresa, needing reassurance and well, to remind her for our plans: You're coming to the cafeteria with me, right?"

I waited impatiently for a reply, seeing the bubble and three dots appear as she typed, then finally she answered: Of course, but we have to get Dylan from his locker first, okay?

I replied back with a simple: Okay.

And there went the bell, gathering my books- I hurried out of my classroom and straight to my locker, trying to avoid seeing Jayce since his classroom is near here.

I shoved my books onto the top shelf and heard Teresa's heels, hitting the floor as she got closer towards me, "Sorry about needing to get Dylan first, but he really wanted to hangout with us."

I gave her a soft smile and shook my head, "It's no problem, let's go."

As we walked down the hall, I saw Ross and Bella standing outside of Mrs.Raymond's classroom with Mrs.Raymond and Mrs.Canning's , and to be honest. they didn't look too happy with Ross, and Bella was rubbing his back slowly.

Teresa nudged me to look over at them, and I nodded, motioning forward so we could pass them. "What do you think that was about?" She asked.

I shrugged and started picking at my nails as I saw Dylan at his locker, she giddily walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, greeting each other with a hug before the three of us headed into the cafeteria.

Seeing Heather from a far, she was waving at us- motioning for us to go sit down there with them.

I gulped loudly, not wanting Jayce, Ross or Bella to be there or even worse, show up.

But since we were all friends, I went over to her anyways, who was accompanied by Bryan and Eric. "Oh my God, did you hear about Ross?" She asked, looking down at her phone.

I shook my head, while Teresa asked what happen.

"He flunked his trigonometry test, he literally got a D-," She told us, I gasped, Ross did that bad? how? Bella was helping him!?

"What!" Teresa exclaimed, "But he did so well on his algebra test?"

"Apparently he realized he wasn't ready in the middle of it, so Mrs.Raymond let him re-do it the next day to let him study a bit more and then the next time he did it, he broke down. He was like freaking out and was almost going to cry." Eric said, "I only know because we have math together and I saw it all go down."

"Is he okay now?" I asked, not wanting to sound eager.

"I think Mrs.Raymond is giving him shit to be honest," He chuckled, "But I don't know."