chapter. 51

hey guys, so i'm not in the best mood😔 my mom left to fly to cuba with my step dad and i'm going to miss her sooo much and i hope she has a safe flight there and back, so i'm sorry if this chapter isn't the greatest, im just feeling a bit down💗anyways enjoy!

~~~

"Get that corner," Ross said bluntly, watching me scrub Principal Johnson's desk with a cloth.

"No!" I freaked, brushing the hair out of my face, "Stop dusting that, we are going to talk."

"Laur, I said I don't want to hear it." He said annoyed.

"I don't care!" I said rolling my eyes, "You can't do that, whenever you fight with someone you can't just assume and never talk about it, that doesn't work for me. We are going to talk about it or else we'll never be on good terms."

He stayed silent and that gave me the chance to finally explain myself, "Dallas made a deal with me, before you and I started dating, that if he helped me with my biology project and I got good mark, that I owe him a date. I was never cheating on you."

"That doesn't matter Laura, it was before we started dating so you should've told him right away that you couldn't go on a stupid date with him. But no, you wait until I find out to finally say no, do you want to go on a date with Dallas because you fucking can." He spit back at me.

"You're being a complete dick, I don't want to go on a date with Dallas, I'm dating you and only have feelings for you. And I was going to tell Dallas when we told all our friends, I wouldn't actually go through with it when I'm in a relationship with you, Ross. you have to be kidding me."

Ross rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

"Why don't you believe me? Ross I swear to God I wasn't cheating on you." I grew frustrated with him.

"I'm done talking about it, I've been cheated on too many times." He said back to me.

I threw the cloth across the room, angry at what he said, "Just because Tess and Bella cheated on you, doesn't mean I'm going to cheat on you, but thanks for the comparison."

"Laura, that's not what I meant-" He sighed, realizing I took offence to that.

"I thought you trusted me, Ross." I said in disbelief, "I would never cheat on you."

"They said that too," Ross said biting his lip.

I shook my head, "That's like me saying I'm afraid to be with you because I'm scared you'll rape me."

He clenched his jaw and fists, "That's completely different, I would never do that to you."

"He said that too." I said bitterly.

• • •

I'm not mad at Ross, I'm hurt and upset. He really doesn't believe me and that bothers me, I understand that he might have trust issues but then again, I'm not some girl he just met and started dating. I'm his best friend, I was there for him both times when those girls were disloyal to his, he should know I'm not the type of girl to cheat, I wouldn't do that to him, I wouldn't cheat on anyone, ever.