chapter. 50

hey guys!!! AH 50 CHAPTERS😱❤️ THAT'S HALF WAY TO 100 AND WAY MORE CHAPTERS THAN 'One Night Stand : Raura' had!!!
hope you guys are seriously enjoying this book and pls go check out my new one/s 💛

Enjoy!!!

"Laura get back here!" Ms.Wenders shouted from behind me, oh how badly did I want to scream in her face to just shut up.

I kept running though, trying my best to get to his English classroom or maybe even in the hallway, I knew I was going to get in trouble by the time I got back, but all that mattered right now was talking to Ross and admitting to him that I was not cheating on him and that it was all a misunderstanding with Dallas.

Finally reaching Mr.Dawson's classroom, I saw Ross through the tiny glass window, looking down at his phone in the back of the classroom, I immediately reached for my phone in my back pocket but it wasn't there, shit! I left it in my biology classroom!

Groaning as I knew what had to be done, I knocked twice, Laura you're so risky right now. I waited impatiently for Mr.Dawson to open the door, revealing me to the classroom full of students but only one meant the world to me.

"Coach Ted sent m-me down to get R-Ross Lynch about his football uniform, s-something important and it'll take only five minutes." I lied, twirling a piece of hair around my finger which made Ross sigh.

"Lynch," Mr.Dawson called out, "You're needed."

I smiled and felt relieved that Mr.Dawson believed me, but after all- he's a chill teacher.

Ross had no choice this time, he tucked his phone into his back pocket and lazily walked towards me, I know he has no intentions to talk to me but that's not how it works, that's not how a relationship works.

When Mr.Dawson finally shut the door on us, I immediately grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "Ross, I know what happen at football practice between you, Jayce and Dallas. I'm so sorry you had to find out from him, I was going to tell you!"

Ross laughed, almost making fun of me. He yanked his hand away, "What were you going to tell me sooner? That you were cheating on me?"

Shit

"No Ross!" I told him, "I wasn't cheating on you! Dallas-"

"Laura, I don't want to hear it. I really don't care and I don't know what to believe, I'm going back to my classroom." He said bluntly.

"Are you going to break up with me?" I asked, tears almost forming in my eyes.

"I don't know." He said gulping, "I need time to think, but our date on Friday is definitely off."

I didn't only become sad but I became angry, "Stop being so selfish and stubborn and just listen to me! I wasn't cheating on, you don't know the whole story!"

"I don't care about the whole story! There is no other reason as to why Dallas announced to the whole fucking team that he was going on a date with you! You're my girlfriend! Why the fuck would he say that then? You're obviously cheating on me!" He said loudly, his face becoming red from holding in all his anger.

"You have it all wrong! And so does Dallas!" I reassured him.

"Dallas seemed pretty fucking confident when he said it straight to my face." Ross snickered.

"Ross! I'm not going on a date with Dallas, let me explain how it happened!" I said with frustration which caused my voice to louden.

"Let me stop you right there, Ms.Marano," Principal Johnson spoke, "I'll see you two in my office."

• • •

"Ms.Marano, I am very shocked to the fact you brutally left your classroom in hopes to find Mr.Lynch. Ms.Wenders was shouting your name." Ms.Johnson said glaring at me.

"It was important." I mumbled. Ross sitting beside me- this was like Ross' second home. He's always in the principals office. He didn't really seem to care since he was yawning.

"So is education. Laura you may not just leave your classroom, you need your teachers permission." She said sighing, writing something down on her notepad.

"So if this is about Laura leaving her class. Would you care to explain to me why I'm here?" Ross asked in annoyance.

"Lynch," She snickered, "It's great too see you again."

"Isn't it just lovely?" He scoffed back, a sarcastic smile on his lips.

"Ross," I whispered, pinching his arm so he'd stop disrespecting the principal.

Ross rolled his eyes, waiting for Ms.Johnson to speak again.

"I would stop talking to me in that manner unless you want another detention." Ms.Johnson threatened, "And not only for you, but for Ms.Marano as well."

"Does it look like I care, Sandy?" Ross asked, cockily stretching his arms to place them behind his head.

"Mr.Lynch! That is not only rude and disrespectful but it is certainly inappropriate to call a teacher let alone principal by their first name. That is two more detentions you just gave both of yourselves." She snapped, angrily writing down more things in her notebook.

"Ross, I'm seriously going to kill you! You just gave me three detentions!" I panicked.

"Chill," Ross said rolling his eyes, leaning over in his chair to get closer to Ms.Johnson, "If I may ask, Sandy?" He smirked, making me face palm myself, "Why am I here?"

Ms.Johnson smiled at him, "There were complaints about loud discussion in the hallway, and not by my surprise, it was you Mr.Lynch."

He shrugged, "Whatever,"

"Three." She smirked at him, "Ms.Marano, I would definitely stay away from him after this. He just gave you four detentions."

"She's my girlfriend." Ross snickered, "But nice try, Sandy!" I'm going to kill him.

"FIVE! I've had enough," She said slamming her notebook shut, "You both have a detention all week! And today, it's your lucky day. You two get to clean my office, I'll go get the supplies from the custodians room."

Watching her angrily leave, I gasped and slapped Ross' arm.

"Ow!" He yelped, wincing at the pain, "What the hell was that for?"

"I don't know," I said calmly, "MAYBE FOR GIVING ME FIVE DETENTIONS!"

"Stop yelling or she'll make it six." He said rolling his eyes.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, shaking my head, "You're acting too cocky."

"I'm not cocky, I just don't care about the principal." He retorted.

"Ross, I didn't cheat on you." I huffed.

He didn't say anything, Ms.Johnson just placed the bucket of cleaning essentials onto her wooden desk, "Have fun you two delinquents." And she walked out again.

"Ross?" I asked, wanting an answer.

"We have to clean." He mumbled, grabbing the bucket.