My Pop Star

A/N; I know this may seem boring as you read, but give it a chance. Please. I'm 100% sure that you'll like it. Just bare with the crappy grammar, wrong punctuations, and lousy plot from this chapter. I promise you it will get better as you read. I turned 13 when I wrote this, and English is not my first language. I'm sorry.

!!! Beau Mirchoff plays Ethan Anderson in this story!!!!!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

My Pop Star

***Ethan's POV***

Do you ever feel like you love someone so much that you'll do almost everything to be with that person?

I do. It all started when I got forced to go to her concert. At first I thought that, this'll probably be over soon, and it'll be boring and stuff. But, hell yeah I was wrong. The moment she came out, everything went so slow that the only thing that matters is her. I never felt like that towards anyone.

That's how it all started. I knew then that I'm crazily in love with a pop star, that I might not even meet, or be 50 feet closer from her. Cause, she's popular and I'm not.

Her name makes it even more perfect. Katy; Katy Perry. I know it's crazy to have a crush on someone who's crazily popular. How is it possible for me to have her. I'm so full of myself I actually think I have a chance with her. I just wish someday our fate collides and somehow we'll meet each other. It's highly impossible for me to have her or even friends with her. Dreaming doesn't hurt anybody right?

I've been trying every way I could think of to meet her but every idea I had failed. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up, I'm just starting it's not over yet. Suddenly my phone beeps its annoying ringtone, leading me to jump myself up a little. It just keeps on buzzing until I answered it.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Antonio, your best friend since kindergarten." He chuckled. "Where you at right now?"

"I'm at home why?"

"I have good news for you." He coughs.

"Yeah, it better be good." I sighed, pushing my back against the couch.

"What would you say, if I got you a job at Katy's tour."

Right after I heard her name, I got so excited.

"Awesome, but dude don't joke around with me like that."

"I do have a job for you, why do you think I'm joking around?"

"It's impossible."

"Nothing is impossible for me." He said; cockily. He is so self centered these days.

"Do you really have a job for me at her tour?"

"Yeah! Do you want it or not?"

"Yes I want it." I can feel my heart pacing about 20mph right now.

"That's good because you're starting tomorrow."

"Whoa...... Dude how do I know you're not just messing with me."

"I'm not dude! Not about this."

"Then how the hell did you get me a job?"

"I have my ways.."

"You're kidding dude."

"I'm not, trust me on this."

"I don't know dude."