Chapter 37- Adjust.

Chapter 37- Adjust.

***Katy's POV***

I have to adjust. I really do. Ever since we started dating everything is different. But good different. It's nice knowing that he feels the same way towards me, maybe a little bit more.

It's a good morning. Waking up knowing that everything is different in a good way. I hum my way down the stairs; in a good mood. Someone better not destroy it. As I walk downstairs; the steaming smell of coffee, and waffles.

"Grandma? you haven't cooked in a while? why?"

"I didn't."

"I did." Ethan said. Ethan said! what is he doing here? not that I don't like it, but it's sort of a surprise. "It's good that you're awake, come take a seat here." He smiles; moving the seat for me to sit on.

"I didn't you were gonna come here?"

"Why? you don't like me being here?" He chuckles.

"No, it's not that, I'm just surprise."

"I'm kidding, now eat up; it's newly cooked, and here's your coffee."

"Thank you." I said, while slicing the waffle into half. I take a bite.

"So, how was it?"

"This is one of the most amazing waffles I've ever tasted in my whole life, thank you."

"I'm glad you like it." He said, while patting my back.

"What's going on here? better yet what is he doing here?"

"Oh come David be nice, what are you doing here anyway Ethan?"

"I thought I come by and cook Katy a little breakfast."

"That's adorable; do you have some of that left."

"Yeah, it's right there."

"So, let me get this straight you guys are officially dating now right? since when?"

"Oh uhm...... About almost two months now." I said, while giving Ethan a smile.

"You better be good to her dude, or else." He said, seriously.

"David!" Angela, said chuckling.

"Dude, I thought we were cool? you were the first person to know what I really feel towards her, why are you still angry with me?"

"Cause, I still don't trust you. Just because I helped when you had your first date with her doesn't mean we're cool." He said, then left picking up the keys.

"David, where are you going?" Grandma asked.

"To eat somewhere else; I'll be back, cause I basically live here so, I'll be back." He said, then left.

Ethan takes a seat besides me, and hold my hand. "He doesn't really like me does he?"

"Don't worry, soon he'll cool off, and will realize how amazing you are." I rub his hair; playfully.

He chuckles. "It's fine if he never cools off, all that matter is how you feel towards me."

I smile, and continue eating.

"Oh, before I forgot, Do you mind eating dinner at my place tonight? I'm trying to be a good cook, and I want you to be the first person to judge my cooking."

"Yeah, sure. Around 7:30pm should be good?"

"That's great, I'll just pick you up around 7:25pm then?"