Chapter 74- I'm here to save you......

-Ethan's POV-

I rushed up, and went inside my room. I called Angela to let her know about her. But then again, I remembered the letter saying that I can't bring reinforcements, and cops. And I'm a 100% sure that she'll quickly call the cops. I guess I'm on my own.

I barely care about the money. I care more about her safety than the money, and my own safety. And I just realized that, I still love her a lot. I still care. I wrapped my black jacket around my back, and picked up my keys.

I ran outside, and started the engine of my motorcycle. I got on, and took off quickly. All I can think about is how e might be doing something bad to her. And I cannot let that happen. Having to think that today is Friday, and I'm 3 hours away from the destination, it'll be dark when I get there.

Of course, it had to be her for me to come back. My fate is works differently than others. It works like the movies.

As the sun fades, I'm only half hour away until I arrive the destination. It was already dark, and the more second I waste, the more she's put to danger. And I won't let that happen.

---

I stopped in front of the abandoned building, and there was already two big guys were waiting for me. I walked towards them with the money inside the black duffle bag. They both stopped me, and stood I stood there in front of them.

-Katy's POV-

I was tied up tightly. I couldn't tell or speak because of the tape on my mouth. I was trying to get out, but it was no use. It was really tight. As I look around, there were a couple of guys by the left corner mumbling about something, and a couple more to the right side.

Dean was in front of me, staring at me. He still has that smirk plastered on his face. And I never liked it one bit. I still tried fighting back, even though I was tied up like hell. I was mumbling, trying to say to let me go.

He chuckled, and walk towards me. E went up for a sssh sign, and slightly took off the tape.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, "just let me go."

He pulled a chair besides, and he sat on it.

"Well you see, I can't do that, I'm---." He was interrupted by one of his guards. The other guy was mumbling something, and it made him smile.

"That's great bring him in now." Dean said, as the other guy left. Dean turned back to me, and his smirk got stronger, "the night is about to get fun."

"Katy! Are you alright? Did they hurt you?!!" A voice yelled. I know from the heart that it's Ethan. And it was. He was being held by two other guys.

"Ethan." I cried, "why are you here? You shouldn't be." I was happy that I get to see him again, but not this way. I was blocked my my fear.

"I'm here for you. I'm here to save you." Ethan said, as he was pushed to the ground. He was now kneeling down. He was tied up.

"Ethan Anderson, so nice to see you again. Last time I saw you I wounded you." Dean chuckled, as he gained a couple of feet from him, "and I can still do that."

Dean punched him by his stomach, and he fell half back down again.

"You can hurt me again, but do not lay a finger on Katy." Ethan said, as he tries getting up.

"If you say so." Dean said, as he gestured his guards to Ethan. I watch him getting beat up by them harshly. He was crawling with pain, and his face was already covered with thick gooey blood. They were all grunting, and he was suffering hard.

I cried hard, "please stop this Dean!" I cried even harder as he was completely covered with blood.

Dean raised his hands, and they all stopped. Ethan was pulled up, and his face was covered with blood.

"Now, I'm gonna give you a choice.You can end all of this pain, but you have to tell me that you're completely giving up on her, and you'll give her to me." Dean said, as he pulled his hair, and Ethan's head went up.

"Are you crazy? That is something I never imagine to do. I have to be be dead for you to have her." Ethan grunted, as Dean's smirk went away.

"What did you say?" Dean said, frowning.

Ethan struggled to stand up, but still managed to, "I said, I have to be dead for me to do that." He was able to put up a smile. He knows that it pissed him off.

"If you say so." Dean said, as he turned back to me. He was smiling, hearing Ethan's grunting get louder.

"Please stop this." I begged, and cried, "don't do this."

They were all kicking him, everywhere. He was suffering. They didn't stop there, they were all pushing him, and playing him like he was a dummy.

I cried and cried, begged, and begged, but it was no use. It's just like I wasn't even there.

"Bring him here." Dean demanded. They did as exactly what he said. He was covered with his own blood, and there was bruises everywhere.

"Now, I'm going to ask you again, you can end all of this pain, and live your life, but you have to give her to me."

"Are you deaf?!! I said, I have to be dead for me to do that." Ethan shouted, as he fell to the ground.

Dean was pulling the hard metal chair besides him, and hit it against Ethan's head. Ethan was knocked out. He was unconscious.

I heard people shouting outsides, and guns were fired.

"LAPD, we got this whole building surrounded."

----

It ended. They got him. He was being taken away inside a cop metal car.

Ethan was being pulled out by an ambulance bed. He was still unconscious. His head was still bleeding. I couldn't resist, but to cry.