Chapter 73- Katy is.......

Chapter 73- Katy is.......

-Angela's POV-

She's been gone for almost about 3 days and a half, and I'm starting to worry. I'm really hoping that she's with Ethan, and they somehow went out of town. I'm totally fine with that. I know that she'll be safe and sound.

But, these days, I couldn't get in touch with Ethan. His phone is what they say busy. I tried calling Tamara, but she said she sent a text saying that she'll be home in an hour. But that was 3 days ago. Where the hell is she?

And after the finding out the news about Ethan's house blowing up, I'm very much worried about what's happening to her right now. She could be anywhere, and suffering, and I don't even know.

Mom and dad doesn't know about her going missing because they're still traveling. I've called the police, and they said that they're trying their best. Same thing a cop says over and over.

David is also trying to look for her ever. We've been looking for almost 3 days, and the outcomes are not good. Nothing is giving us that she's okay. Oh, I hope she is.

-Ethan's POV-

I rarely care about anything anymore. The pain has overcome me. And my mom's house is not helping. I've gone out of town. I left Cali, and went somewhere else where I could escape everything.

My aunt has been in charge of the company, and I'm completely okay with that. Angela has been calling me lately, which I don't answer. Ever since I left Cali, I promise myself that I don't want anything to do with Katy, and everyone else anymore.

Like I said, I stopped caring for everyone, and including myself. There's no point of me living anymore, but I remembered that I made a promise to my mom, and I'm not going to break it because of her.

I should've seen this coming. I should've known that our love story, wouldn't last. It's too good to be true. I should've not make myself too available. I can't believe that I'm the one that gave myself in, and I'm the one that got hurt the most. She's like every girl in the world.

I wish I never met her, so I don't have to deal with pain. But, I can tell that under all this anger, and pain; there's still a side of me that still loves her. But, that side, wouldn't live long. Someday, it'll die down. And I know it's for the best.

I don't know what's going on with her these days, but it's not something I shouldn't be knowing. It's better that I shouldn't, so I don't feel anything. I have to stop caring for her, and move on.

I was slowly go through my day just like any other day. I go through a normal routine. I wake up, eat, rest, look at the scenery, go through my mail, and a bunch of every other things. I'm slowly healing, and slowly forgetting.

As I was sitting on my porch, staring towards the scenery; of the beach just trying to process about what happen these past weeks. I closed my eyes, and went through the flashbacks. The things she have said.

It hurts me. Remembering it, and going through the flashback, is like going through my most terrible nightmare. Then, I started to wonder, where did I go wrong for me to deserve this? Well, I guess that's just how my fate works.

And I hated it.

I got off my porch, and inside my living room. I went in front of my doorstep, and opened up for a new mail. There was only one. It was sealed in a white envelope. I walked back inside my living room, and sat on the couch. I slice it open with my scissor, and there was a small folded letter.

I pulled it out, and read it.

Want her to live? Go to this place, down town LA, by the abandoned building. Bring 30 million dollars by Friday. If you don't show up, or your late. She dies. If you bring any cops, or reinforcements, she dies. Come alone.

-Dean

My eyes were widening. I pulled something out, and it was a picture of her tied up, and there was a tape wrapped around her mouth. And all I wanted to is to save her.

I still care for her, and I never did stop.

______________________________

A/N; Keep voting, comment, and share for me to win #Wattys2014

Please bb's help me win this #Wattys2014.

Keep Voting

Keep Commenting

Keep Sharing