Chapter 43- The Break-Up

A/N; This might be a very short chapter. But if it is, I'm truly sorry. I promise you it'll be long next time. Just bare with it. And also; bare with my grammar, and spelling. If you see any mistakes; just kindly ignore it. I will make it better next time. Thank you for understanding, and enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 43- The Break-Up

***Katy's POV***

It's been great couple months. Everything seems to be going what I want it to be. But, I do have to watch out for this whole good things. It may not last that long. So, might as well enjoy it now.

"Katy! help me down here."

"I'm coming." I yell.

I run downstairs; and seeing that my mom and dad are back.

"Mom, dad; you're back." I give them hugs and kisses.

"We miss you guys, where's David?"

"Sleeping; as always." Angela laughs.

"I'm awake." He said, while coming downstairs.

"David, how are things here around the house, since I'm the one that put you in charge." Mom said.

"It's been fine. Katy here has been going out a lot, and staying over here at Ethan's place. She's barely here."

I shake my head, not wanting to deal with what he just said.

"Is that true Katy? have you been spending a lot with Ethan?"

I sigh, "Yes dad, I have been spending a lot of my time with him. He makes me happy, and there's no way you can separate me and him."

They both look at each other; laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"We're not planning to separate you and him. We're actually planning a family dinner. Why you won't invite him. It's time we meet someone who's been making you happy, and occupied." He smiles.

"Really?" I said; unsurely. What have they eaten? Why the sudden mood change towards Ethan.

"Yes, Katheryn. Don't make your mom and I change our mind." He said, while chuckling.

"Okay, what time should he be here for dinner?"

"Around 7:30pm."

"Alright, I'll call him now."

I quickly run upstairs, can't wait to tell him about this.

"Hello, Ethan?"

"Hey, Katy; what's up?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm free."

"Like 100% free?"

"Yes." He chuckles. "What's going on?"

"My mom and dad just got home, and they're inviting you for a family dinner. Isn't that great?"