Chapter 25- Jealousy?

***Ethan's POV***

It's nice knowing that she now feels comfortable around me. She didn't actually said it, but she did say that I'm the only that can understand her at that very moment. Our relationship towards each other have literally gone up. We've gone to strangers, to mutual friendship.

It's only a matter of time before things will change.

Yesterday, after she left my apartment building, which seems like a hotel, she triggered another feeling within me. Like what she always do, but it's different this time. It's definitely something.

After that big realization, a knock on my door has caught my attention. It's probably her again. As I walk over to the door, and I open it with a big grin on my face. It's Andrea. Andrea?

"Hey, what are you doing here in here? not that I don't like you being in here, just why?" I smile; awkwardly.

"I was in the neighborhood, and I thought that I come and stop by, and I brought lunch just like your favorite back in middle school; which is Chinese food."

"Thank you. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"How'd you know where I live?"

"Antonio."

"Oh, alright."

"I also brought movies, which one do you want to watch first?"

"What do you have there?"

"I have; Paranormal Activity 1-2, Zombieland, She's The Man, The Conjuring, Pacific Rim, Man Of Steel, and World War Z."

"Uhm..... Let's watch World War Z first, I haven't watch it, but I heard it's really good."

"Great choice."

I smile.

As soon as the food has prepared, I dig in and eat. Every time I eat Chinese food, I just have this urge inside of me that, I want to eat this all by myself. It's a weird urge.

"It's starting."

I look at the screen, and I watch the movie.

About in the middle of the movie later, my phone rings. But it's probably business, and I don't want to handle any business right now.

"They're way too loud, those zombies might climb up and reach their way to the top." She said.

"I know right, it's their own fault if they die." I chuckled.

"Exactly."

After the movie was done, there's another call from my cell. That's the fifth time. But, I'm still not answering it.

"Put on She's The Man, I watched it before, but it's really funny, and I want to watch it again."

"Alright, Mr. Anderson." She chuckles.

"You haven't called me Mr. Anderson, ever since Middle School." I chuckled.

"I miss saying it, it sounds like you're a very professional person." She smiles.

"Now that I think about it, it does."

"I told you." She let out a small smile.

***Katy's POV***

I kept calling him, but there's no answer. I'm starting to worry. Maybe, he's fine. Maybe the only problem is me. I have to control myself. Just because he's not answering doesn't mean he's not fine.