Chapter 75- The After....

-Katy's POV-

As we were inside the ambulance, I never took my eye off of him. I'm glad that I have Angela, and Tamara here with me. He made movement. He was reaching up to me.

"Katy....." Ethan said, weakly.

"Hey, try not to move. Don't worry, you'll be okay." I said, as I held his hand, and settled it beside my cheek.

"I lo---lov-----I love---you....." Ethan stuttered as he dose off.

"No. Ethan, please wake up. Please-please, wake up." I cried, as I pressed my lips against his hand. But his eyes didn't open.

-----

We were all waiting until we find if he's going to be okay or not. Hopefully he will be. I can't afford to lose him again. I can't, and I won't.

It was a long wait, but if it means that he'll be okay, it's fine. If he waited for me once, I can do it as well.

"Katy, are you okay?" Angela asked, as she pulled me in for a hug. I wasn't able to answer. My tears explained it all. I was never okay ever since I let him go.

"Katy, don't worry, he'll be fine. He can get through this." Tam added, as she rubbed my hair.

"Let's sure hope so." I sobbed.

---

Finally, the doctor came. I stood up quickly to hear what he has to say about his condition.

"So, how is he doctor?"

"I'm sorry to say that he's in a coma, and we're not sure if he's ever going to wake up."

------

A/N; sorry for such a short chapter, cause this is the second to the last chapter. The next chapter will be the finale, and it will be long, I promise.

And here's a very important question for you bb's.

Should I write a second book? Or not?

It's your decision.