Chapter 2: Will You?

***Ethan's POV***

I see her standing outside my doorstep knocking rapidly. As I open the door, there she was standing at my doorstep; crying. She's in full of tears and only one thing I wanted to do; is to stop it. I hugged her tightly like I never want to let her go. As she look at me in tears, I wiped it for her. She looked at me dead in the eyes until her lips was onto mine. This has to be a dream. As I close my eyes tightly I went back to reality.

I knew it all along it was just a dream. I already know it was; when I had a dream about her standing in front of my doorstep. I rubbed both my eyes and yawning from all the exhaustion that went down last night. As I tilt my head to the right, I see Katy sleeping next to me. Now I'm wide awake. What just happened? Why is she sleeping next to me by the stage? From all the blueprints I've read, I couldn't barely remember anything.

I don't know what to do next. She's wrapped against my left arm; if I move she'll wake up and god knows what happens next. I just can't believe it. She's actually next to me; sleeping. This is something I never thought would happened. How can I go from admiring her..... To this. I wish she'd want me as much as I want her.

I ended up smiling even though I know that this is a complicated situation. Just being with her makes me feel that nothing is impossible. The next thing I know she wakes up, yawning probably thinking what just happened like what I did when I woke up next to her.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I fell asleep, I'm so sorry I have to go." She tells me, rushing to get all of her stuff then, she left the building.

It happened so fast I wasn't able to say anything. I wish I could rewind the time when she fell asleep besides me. But I can't. It's already done. Out of nowhere, where I should be worried what's going to happened next; instead I smiled. I can't believe it! I just had my first night with her. That is something I never thought it would happened in reality. I stretched out my stiff body and do all the unfinished work.

Finally for the past thirty minutes it's all coming along. All props are in place and hanged up. There's only one thing I need to finish. To clean. This is the worse part of doing all the hard work. Cleaning is the worst part. I just need to get it over with and be done. Putting everything back to places it's harder than I thought. Lifting heavy things gives me pain for both my arms.

I'm done, I'm finally done with all my work. I let out a big sighed to catch my breath and stretch all my stiff muscles. I gathered all my stuff to head out of this place and finally get some rest. My phone buzzes as I step out a foot outside the building.

"Antonio, what's up?"

"I went back to your place but you weren't there, where we're you?"

"I was up all night at stadium working with Katy."

There was a long pause.

"You met Katy!"

"Yeah it was awkward at first, and after that we worked together all night then we both fell asleep by the stage."

"Dude what a step up."

"Yeah you can say that; and the best part is she's wrapped around my left arm." I chuckled.

"Whoa! Nice."

"This all wouldn't happened if it weren't for you; thanks a lot."

"No problem."

"Mind if we meet up by the coffee shop near where I am?"

"Yeah sure I'll be there in five minutes."