Chapter 56- Incident

***Ethan's POV***

There I am, laying down my bed; sleeping. I'm at my best place right now. Dreaming about something, god knows what. I haven't had this good sleep ever since in such a long time.

The next thing I know is that, I'm being interrupted by someone knocking annoyingly at the damn door.

I groaned, and gave my clock a glance seeing that it's 6:00am in the morning. Now, who in the hell would interrupt me at this time? I piled myself up with two pillows; hoping that I wouldn't hear the knock anymore.

But, I can't. That person just won't quit .

I then again groaned; pushing myself up. I walked myself to the door, with nothing on besides my boxers. On the way there, I tripped on something that made me fall down the floor.

Okay, this had to hurt. And it does. While, I lay down the floor; the constant knocking still won't stop.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

As soon as I got up; my head hit something sharp. Ouch! now this hurts. I groaned of pain, while giving my head a rub to ease the pain. As soon as I got to the door, I opened it seeing my Aunt standing in front of my doorstep.

"What is Aunt Chloe?!" I groaned. "It's. 6:00am in the morning. People are still sleeping." I tried closing the door, but she quickly swoops in.

She stand there; smiling like an idiot. I don't like where this is going.

"Get ready kiddo it's time to head up to the company." She snickered.

"At this time?!!" I groaned; settling myself back to bed. "It's way too early, and office doesn't start until 10:00am." I said, pulling the sheets on top of me.

"Did you forget kid?!!" She said. "I'm the CEO now, which means things have changed. Now get up and get ready in 10 minutes."

"No." I mumbled. "It's way too early. And there's no way you're making me go all the way there."

"Okay then." She said. "I'll leave in a minute, but first where's the bathroom in this place?"

"First door make a right." I mumbled; while gesturing where it is.

That seems so easy. Her letting go of pushing me to go to the company this early. Well, I guess her head is in the right way.

Just as soon as I was about to go back to my comfortable sleep; a splash of water was all over the bed sheet, and so is half of my body.

She did not just pour cold water down me.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed; throwing the bed sheet to the other side of the bed, while looking for something to wipe my hair down. "What the hell was that?!"

"You need a little waking up." She laughed her ass off while, I'm still standing here over by the desk like a wet dog.

"That doesn't mean you can just pour water down on me?!!" I exclaimed. "This is bullshit Aunt Chloe."

"Are you gonna get ready or what?" She chuckled, posing like an idiot. This shit ain't fun. "Next is the hose mijó."

I sighed. "Fine-fine, I'm gonna go get ready." I shake my head, while letting out a small laugh. Even though this was a pretty shitty thing to do, I still love my Aunt, and I miss her. "That wasn't cool Aunt Chloe, but I'm glad your ass is back."

"Better be glad." She smirk. "Now go get your ass ready."

I smiled, and nodded. As soon as I got inside the shower; I did what I always do every time I take showers. Little of this, little of that.