Chapter 51- ULTIMATUM.

A/N; You will be noted later when to play the song on top, pay attention to it bb's.

***Ethan's POV***

I've been pretty stubborn lately, and I know that. Dissing her on the phone, text messages, and her emails for about a week now. I know it sounds pretty jerky, and it's not the right thing to do, but after seeing what I've seen; it's hard. All I've been thinking about all week is how that photo is killing me. I literally cannot get it out of my head.

Talking to her about it, and asking her what really happened is the right thing to do, but come on! everyone who's dating someone saw their bf/gf kissing another person; the first thought in the head is to take some time to think it through. Don't lie?!! I know you'll do it too.

Now, all these thinking is making me crazy. I'm even talking to myself. Wow! what has gotten to me? It's like Lindsay Lohan have possessed my soul, and used it for drugs.

But, all these thinking actually got me wondering that she's probably worried sick about me, which is making me happy for some reason. I've got a sick head here for christ sakes! What is going on with me?!! I guess that I've taken this situation an opportunity for her to miss me, and actually care about me. I know she does a lot, but I guess that I just gotten pretty boring with myself these days, and now I'm going against my girlfriend.

I.am.sick.in.the.head.

But, I did get hurt though. I got pissed, angry, and jealous actually. A lot. Enough for me to be go against her. But, probably this'll blow over soon.

I can't stop thinking about this. I have to look at that photo again. I have to. Wait! what am I doing to myself?!! Am I trying to kill my own self?!! This is only gonna make it worse. But, eh! I might as well look at it again.

I turned on the t.v, and surf through the replays into the on-demand. As soon as it starts playing; they both start going on and on about other gossips.

This is torture. Someone actually watch these two chicks?!! WTF!! What they're talking about doesn't even make sense. Well, I guess girls are just girls; crazier than usual. Blah, blah, blah! All the time. Same old shit coming our of their mouths.

This is taking so long. How long are they gonna talk?!! for a year. Why not just actually talk about something that would make sense!! instead of these two starts blabbing about the same shit every year.

Okay! this is actually not gonna get there soon, so let me fast forward this thing, and get to segment where they talk about the topic. Finally, right about when they showed the picture; I paused it, and stare at it; locking my eyes out of it.

***Please play I Kissed A Girl Karaoke/Instrumental by Katy Perry. It should be showing up by the multimedia. If you want to go check it out that'd be great. Play it from this point on.***

I clinched my jaw, trying to control the anger, what's about to overcome me. It's starting to, I can feel it inside of me. It's reaching up to my stomach, then into my head. This is gonna get ugly once I burst, and it'll be like 2009 all over again. That was brutal. What I did. So, brutal that it actually put me through juvenile hall. But, that's past.

Still staring, not setting my eyes off somewhere. I just still can't believe this. How can she do this to me?! Where the hell have I done wrong?!!

Okay, I can feel the anger bursting out of me. Uh-Oh, here it comes. Now, it's out. I threw the remote by the wall not minding where it hits. I aggressively rub my hair in an angry way.

"Wow dude, you do have anger issues." A voice startled me. Who's no other than the idiot Antonio.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!" I exclaimed. "Do you want to go home with a black eye?"