Chapter 60- Breaking.

***Katy's POV***

I have lost count. I have no idea how many days I've been feeling this way. How many days problems are starting to occur. It's too much for me to handle.

The bleep of machines have awaken me from my sleep. It's the same as usual. Her eyes are still close as usual. It's been closed for about two weeks, and not one movement have been shown. I'm so afraid that she might not wake up, and she couldn't hold on anymore.

"Good you're awake." Angela said, giving me a pat on the back. "Are you hungry? There's a coffee by that counter."

"I'm not very hungry." I said, while looking back at grandma once again.

"Katy, you haven't eaten anything since we got here. You barely ate anything." She started. "Please don't do this again."

I stared so deeply that what she said echoed. I got my full attention on grandma, that I couldn't think of anything else.

"Can you please at least go home, and change. You haven't left this room for such a long time." She pleaded. "David will take you home."

"Come on Katy." He said.

"I don't want to leave." I said. "I just want to be around grandma."

"Katy, you're gonna have to get out of here. You can't just stay here until she wakes up. You're getting out of here now." He pulled my hand of the room.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, while making a stop by the corner.

"Katy, you've been killing yourself by staring at grandma, of course you're gonna have to take a break on seeing her." He said. "I know this is hard, but all we can do right now is just hope that everything will be better. You moping in front of her won't do anything."

I feel a tear escaping the corner of my eyes. This is way too painful to be handled. I realized that I used painful way too much. Cause that's what I've been feeling ever since the break up. That's when the problems started. It was that who started it. It's all my fault.

"Oh my god David, this is all my fault." I burst out crying. "I'm the reason why she's here."

"Katy, don't do this. Don't blame yourself. Nothing is your fault. You never asked for this. You're only hurting yourself." He pulled me in for a tight hug. He strokes my hair, letting me know that it'll all be better soon. And I sure hope so. "Come on, let me take you home." He smiled.

I nodded. He holds me to the side, assisting me outside. As we got outside; the car is already waiting up front. I got inside quickly, not wanting to let the sun shine through me.

*****

As we arrived home, I slowly gotten out of the car, planning to cool myself up by taking a cold water.

I walked, and walked until I made it inside.

I stripped off my clothes, and set my foot inside the shower. I feel the cold delicate floor. The first drop hit my skin. I remembered what had happened now, it all seemed clear. The warm droplets formed steam as I stood there without moving at all, the voices banging in my head. They said the same thing over and over again, how much clearer could it be?

My skin was burning from the mellow droplets morphing into sharp little blades of fire. But, nothing could be worse than what I'm going through right now. The pain gathering up into one huge ball, that's going to hit me in any seconds now.

I've thought about a lot of things, and realized a lot of it; but mostly I think about all of the mistakes I've ever done. Every time I get a chance all to myself I always think what could've I done differently. In these days; I think about it all the time.