Chapter 46- Sky High!

A/N; Hi! Bb's I'm back. I've contemplated for a long time, and there was a time when I was 99% close to deleting this story. But, I kept reading your comments, and suggestions, they were all good. Your suggestions helped me come up with other ideas. Thank you for that. And your kind, and wonderful comment helped realize that there is actually someone out there that took the time, and read my story. Your comments means so much to me. You all mean so much to me. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to comment, vote, or even fan about this. Enjoy.

Chapter 46- Sky High!

A/N; You will be noted later when to play the song on top, pay attention to it bb's.

***Ethan's POV***

It's been tough for me, thinking that she'll be leaving in a week. I never thought that it will be this quick and short. Timing has never been my strong suit. I should've never let her broke up with in the first place even though it's been only like a day. I wasted 24 hours away from her, when I should be spending it with her cuddling at my bed watching our favorite films. But, I just have to go with my pride.

Now I know for sure that I'm not wasting another second away from her. I have to make this week count. I'm cognizant that the separation will have its conflicts, challenges, and obstacles; but, I promise myself that no matter what happen, I'm going to try my very best to keep the relationship steady, and healthy. It's gonna be one of the most difficult things I've ever done.

Just tilting my head; seeing her sleeping next to me, is a good way to wake up. The way she's positioned around me; makes me really happy. I just don't know how I'll move without her feeling it. She looks really well sleep, and I don't to wake her up, especially when all she talked about last night is getting enough rest with me.

I slowly push myself to get up, moving my arm that her head is leaning on to. Just as soon as I was done, I pulled the blanket on to her. I tip toed my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I should probably make her breakfast in bed, so it'll be a great way to start out our final week together.

After settling inside the kitchen; I turned on the stove, and I turn around to get all the other things I need.

Egg, bacon, waffles, and of course last but not least; coffee. After cooking the whole meal for her; I gather all of food in one rectangular tray. As I walk towards her slowly and quietly; I can feel the tray wobbling its weigh as I walk towards her. I'm trying my best to not wake her up right now, so she wouldn't be able to see what I just prepared. The creaking sound of the wood is literally gonna wake her up.

As soon as I got there; in front of her; I settled down the tray aside; and planning on waking her up in a tickling way. I stood there; still thinking of a way on where to tickle her.

As soon as an idea popped inside of my head, I quickly got on top of her; rolling her around across my arms; leaving me to be on top of her. Finally she's awake. I can see her eyes narrowing at mine; giving me a smiling glance.

She quickly rolls over to the side; while pulling the blanket on top of her again; planning on going back to sleep.

Shocking that didn't work. Now, let me try scaring her. I'm going to fake a heart attack, and see what kind of reaction I'll get from her.

I criss cross by the side of her; getting ready to fool her. I take very big breaths; until I decided to proceed with the plan.

"Katy? wake up..... I--i----i, I can't breathe, and uhm....... My heart is literally beating fast. I feel like it's gonna explode." I try to act good as I can, which isn't really that good.