Chapter 40- Moan and Groan

A/N; This chapter has sexual scene so beware my readers. Now go put both of your eyeballs on Katy's POV.

A/N; You will be noted when to play the song on the top later, so pay attention to it bb's.

***Katy's POV***

This is full of crap! I've been under a lot of stress lately, and my family is not helping me at all. Ever since they've found out about what happened between me and Dean, they've been overprotected with me. And now, they're even thinking about not letting me date Ethan. They think that he's also a bad person, and planning on not allowing me to see him anymore.

This isn't only the problem; they've been arguing, and fighting every morning, which is not making this whole situation any better. I would call Ethan, but he's probably resting, even though he's free today.

It's almost 5:30pm, and I cannot stay at this house anymore, and listen to their constant argument. I gotta get out of here. There's only one place I rather be right now, and that's no other than Ethan's place. I just want to lay down his chest, while his arm is wrapped around me.

As I head out my room; I can hear them screaming right up at each other, which is making me feel like I just want to explode.

"Hey, Katy! where do you think you're going?" My dad asks.

"I just have to go somewhere okay."

"Don't tell me you're going to see this Ethan guy again."

"What's the problem with him dad? he's been great to me, and has been there when you guys were away."

"We just don't want you seeing him; end of discussion."

"You can't stop me; he's the only one that understands me, and has been there for me; and who loves me so much, who accepts for who I am; and I'm not just gonna let him go because you say so." I said, then left quickly.

As I walk away from home; I tare up. I couldn't hold it in anymore. They don't know him like I do, and they can't just judge him like that.

After catching a cab, and arriving his place I quickly head up to his apartment floor; wanting to be around him than anyone.

I knock the door, while I'm in full tears. Seconds later he opens the door, and sees me in this situation.

"What happened? is everything alright?" He asks worriedly.

I didn't say anything, but instead I just hug him instead. The feeling of being around him; makes me feel that everything will be okay soon, and there's no place I rather be than being wrapped against him.

"Stay with me." I said, while hugging him more tightly.

"Always." He said, while rubbing my hair.

"Now, do you want to tell me what's going on?" He asks, while wiping tears off my face.

"It's my parents; they've been arguing a lot, and forbidding me to not seeing you anymore."

"Wait, forbidding? why?"

"Ever since they've found out about the whole Dean incident; they think it's best if I don't see anyone right now."

"Wo-----I don't------ what did you say?"

"I said; that I wouldn't let that happen; because I can't I just can't. I can't lose you. I don't want to lose you."

He smiles, and pulls me in for a hug.

All my problems are now starting to fade thinking that he's right next to me; comforting me in every way he can. The way he touches my back, and telling me that everything will be okay, and it will soon be over.