Chapter 19: Dean

Chapter 19- Dean

***Ethan's POV***

Now, ever since she said those words, I literally cannot stop thinking about it. But the problem is; the way I pushed her away, when really she wants to make amends with me.

I'm such a coward.

Nothing good ever happens when I speak what's in my mind.

My heart is telling me one thing, and my head is telling me another.

I'm so confuse. I don't like being in this state of confusion. Another thing; I cannot stand the idea of them holding each other, posing for pictures, and most of all; giggling. But, how can I complain when we were not even fully intimate.

I had a chance to change everything, but I just had to go with my pride. I saw how she said those words, with her eyes locked through my eyes, that's how I know that she meant it. I just have to be stubborn and speak my mind. Ugh!

"Ethan, hello?!? Earth to Ethan?!?! You there?!?" A voice went through my head, which echoed.

I give my head a little shake, and I'm now back to reality.

"I'm sorry what?"

"There you go again with your trance, dude, you're making me worry."

"No worries, there's nothing to be worried about."

"So, how's the photo shoot job?"

"Oh---I don't know; great. Especially having to watch Katy with another guy; holding each other, laughing, and posing for pictures. Oh--- did I tell you that it's the same guy that I saw back in Denmark, who started the whole jealousy within me." I said; sarcastically with a touch of anger.

"Well, dude, chill." He smiles.

"I'm sorry, I just can't take the idea of them in that state of close."

"Wait, didn't she tried fixing the problem and you rejected it?"

"Yeah." I sighed of embarrassment.

He smiles. "What'd you say again?"

"That she doesn't have to think about me anymore cause I'm done whatever this is."

"Dude! what were you thinking?!?"

"I don't know, okay, I was angry at seeing them together, and there's like a feeling inside of me that I have to get even with her by pushing her away from me, thinking that it would affect her. Now, I don't even know if it did affected her; but what I do know is it definitely affected me."

"You're complicated man." He sighed.

"You'd understand when you find the 'one' dude."

"Not in a long time. And see this is another reason why I don't like finding the 'one' as you might call it, because of all of this complicated problems, and you know that I don't do complicated things; I escape it, or run away from it."

"No words, from your response; no words." I chuckle.

He chuckles. "Now, how long have you been working from the photo shoot? this day should be about a week and a half now right?"

"Yeah, and you don't know how hard watching them together getting really up close with that guy Dean."

"Whoa-whoa, did you say Dean? As in Dean Walker?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You have to watch out for that guy, Ethan."

"Why? what did he do?"