Chapter 41- The Bet

A/N; hey guys I'm back. I know I said I won't update for 2 months or so, but I decided to not do that, so here's another update for you wonderful peeps. Enjoy

Chapter 41- The Bet

***Ethan's POV***

Let me get things straight these days. Every time we see each other; we end up kissing. We literally cannot stop pressing each others lips towards each other. It's like this basically; I see her; we stare at each other for so long that we both end up kissing. Not just normal kiss, but something that always leads up straight to bed.

Not that I don't like it; in fact I love it. I just don't want her to think that; that's all I want to do to her. Cause, I have a lot of things I want to do to her. This has been going on for almost a month now. And I couldn't be more happy. But, like I said; I don't want her to think that, that's the only thing I want to do.

As I stare deeply towards the wall; a knock on a door made me stop what I was doing. I walk over to the door; and there she is standing with a wide grin on her face.

"Hey, come on in." I said, while giving her a hug. "So, what brings you here?"

"I got my work done early, and I was thinking that I spend the rest of my day with......you." She smiles, while moving closer to me.

She's so close to me that I just want to pull her waist close to mine; and just kiss her. It's so tempting. But, I couldn't take it; so I pull her in closer to me.

There; we both kiss. I can feel her tangling my hair from behind, while I lift her up by the desk.

"I bet you couldn't take not kissing me for one day." I said, while continuing on kissing her.

She chuckles, "Yeah, I can; in fact I think you're the one that cannot take not kissing me for a day."

"Oh yeah, well let's see; you're on. The first one who caves in first; loses, deal?"

"Deal. You're so gonna lose." She said, while moving away from the desk.

I turn around, and tumbling her on to the bed; leading me to be on the top. I'm so gonna win this bet. I'll try and seduce her as I can to win this bet.

I lean in closer to her; moving my lips about 4 inch away from hers. She's so dead.

"So, do you still think that you'll win?" I tell her, while I move even more closer towards her lips, and positioning like I'm about to kiss her.

She didn't say anything, but she quickly pinned me down. Now, I'm at the bottom.

"Yeah. You know, I don't think you'll win. Just kiss me; and you can again feel how soft my lip are." She said, while moving closer to me; and a lip bite.

That hit me HARD. It's so tempting. But, I'm still not gonna cave in first.

"I won't cave in." I tell her, while sitting up.

"You will soon." She chuckles.

By just looking at her, I know that I might lose. As soon as the room gets quite; it gets even more tempting and awkward.

I look at her, and I caught her also looking at me. We both state towards each other; not knowing what to do, and who will cave in first.

God! her lips; I just want to press my mine against it. I cannot take it anymore.

*******

I don't know how we end up; laying down the bed, while she's leaning against my chest; with my arm wrapped against hers, and my hand holding hers.

"It's been 3 hours ever since we did the bet, and neither one of us are caving." I tell her.

"Yeah, this is a lot tougher than I thought." She chuckles, while looking up to me.

"Yeah, it is; especially when all I think about is your lips. It's really hard not to kiss you." I admitted it.

"Same here."

"You know, to be honest since the day I met you; you haven't left my mind since. It's like I'm under your spell." I chuckled.

She laughs, "Under my spell?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, it's unbreakable; I don't think that'll ever stop."

She smile, then again; tumble upon me. She's again on top of me.

"Let see how strong my spell is." She said, while trying to make me cave in first.

Staring at her closely, feeling the warmth of her body, and seeing that her lips are really close to mine; that's when I know that I cannot take it anymore, and I'm about to cave in.

I can feel my heart racing faster, and faster.

"Oh, fuck it." I said. I then pressed my lips against hers.

I quickly turn her around; leaving me to be on top.

"You lost." She chuckles.

"Just shut up." I chuckled, and continuing on kissing her.

I can feel her tangling my hair, while I get a hold of her back. I take off my shirt, and throw it somewhere else.

"I really like kissing you." I said to her.

"So, do I." She chuckles, while kissing me.

_______________________

Do you like this chapter? if so, don't forget to do these following things.

Vote [🌟]

Comment [💬]

Follow [👥]

Please help me spread this story, by sharing it to some of your friends.

My Pop Star Ig: official_mypopstar

Personal Instagram: _mc8_

Facebook: Melissa Mae Sicat

Twitter: FollowMeCat

Kik: TheSkullRipper

Also; you should check out this following story that I also have written.

Sorry for the boring chapter bb's. I'll make it up next time 😊

Please comment. I would really appreciate it.