Chapter 13: Concert #2/ New Mexico

***Ethan's POV***

I have woken up, from my long sleep. As soon as I opened my eyes, I look at the clock. I have at least an hour to get ready, and off to the stadium. As usual, I do the same routine I do every morning I wake up. I dressed myself with black v-neck, brown jeans, and combat boots. After that, I wrap my jacket around my back. I'm ready to go.

As soon as I got outside, I walk. It's not like any other streets back in the New York. This street is busy, but it's somehow different from New York. The surroundings are different, people look less busy, and most of all, less transportation. Most people here walk theirselves to work. Unlike others back from where I am. People in New York uses transportation too much it might just create pollution.

As I walk, my phone buzzes at the side of my front pocket. It's Katy. My eyes widened as I see that she's actually calling me. I don't get calls from her very often. I wonder what she needs.

"Hey, what's up?" I say.

"Hey, Ethan, are you about to head to work back at the stadium?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Look behind you." She chuckles.

As I turn my back, I see Katy standing five feet away from me. How come I didn't know she's right behind me all along. She must really be quite for her to sneak up on me, without me noticing.

"Hey, I didn't even know, you were behind me."

"Did I surprise you?" She smiles.

In case she didn't know, I've been pretty surprise ever since I got this job. So this one is just plain normal. But it did surprise me a little.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting it, especially you sneaking up behind me is something I never see coming." I chuckle.

"I just wanted to get you back for what you did to me back at he plane."

"Well, you got me." I smile. "Are you about to go to the stadium?"

"Yeah, I just need to get some few things and I have to get ready for tomorrow."

"Then, we should go together." I smile.

"That'd be great." She smile.

That smile. It's the smile of an angel sent down from heaven. I'm even saying stuff inside my head that seem crazy. As we walks together by the street, quite fills the air.

"You said to me, last night that the meet and greet went great, want to tell me about it?

"I was actually about to bring it up, but I guess you thought of it quickly. Anyways, yeah, the meet and greet went great. I met a lot of wonderful people; and of course I spoke to them in Japanese, which made me feel a little bit nervous for a second, but after that the rest of the meet went great." She smiles.

Watching her talk to me is just unbelievable. I thought that fantasizing over will never help, but it did. I thought I would never get a chance to meet her, and for her to be my friend. Things happened fast. A lot happened in one day. It only took me one day for me to meet her. I couldn't have done it without Antonio of course. He's been a big help to me, and I don't how exactly I'll be able to repay him.

"I'm really happy for you." I smile.

"Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you, I'm glad that I met you."

If the street weren't loud enough, she might be able to hear my own heartbeat. As of that moment, I know for sure that we're infinite. Hearing her saying that makes me feel really like I've fallen into places. I wish it's always like this.