Chapter 20- The Hospital

***Katy's POV***

I have no idea what I'll do if something bad happens to him. I've been waiting for news about him; whether or not he's okay. But, it has been 4 hours. I'm crazy out of my mind. I then, call the only person who should know also know about this. Angela.

Come on pick up! Pick up! I tell myself, while pacing back and forth across the room. Then, finally she answers.

"Angela, you have to listen to me; Ethan..... He's at the hospital, and I really need you here, I'm really worried about him; please help me."

"Whoa-whoa, slow down, tell me where you are first?"

"St Jude's hospital. It's down by the Green Creek Road. Please hurry." I tell her.

"I'll be right there." She said then, I ended the call.

This is all my fault. If I just didn't stand there like an idiot, this whole accident wouldn't happen. Now, it did. I really would not forgive myself if anything happens to him.

"Are you the one who brought Anderson, Ethaniel?"

"Yeah, that's me, is he okay?"

"He's stable right now, but he's losing a lot of blood. It's only a matter of time before he starts losing blood again, which can lead him to go into a coma."

"Why not just add more blood into him?"

"His blood type is rare, and right now, we don't have another batch of it."

"Well, what's his blood type?"

"O-negative."

"Mine too, then let me donate my blood, so he can have it."

"Are you sure your blood type is O-negative?"

"Yeah."

"Then, come with me."

And so, I follow him. As I keep following him, it has now led us into a room.

"Now, I want you to sit down here, and wait until I get the things I need for the blood transfusion."

I nodded.

Minutes after minutes, until he comes back again.

"Now, this is just going to be a pinch." He said. He, then now sticks a needle inside of my left arm. I can see the blood travels to the little tube.

"How deep is the cut?"

"Really deep, that he's losing too much blood."

"He's gonna fine, right after this transfusion right?"

"Yeah, eventually his blood rate will soon go back to where it suppose to be."

"Oh okay."

"You know, my daughter is a big fan of yours. I always hear her sing one of your songs, that goes like this; California girls were unforgettable.... Something something on top." He chuckles.

"Your daughter sounds adorable." I smile.

"Thank you. Now, the transfusion is done."

"Good."

"Ethaniel is lucky to have a one wonderful girlfriend like you."

"No-no it's not like that; I'm just a friend."

"Sorry about that, now, you can just wait in the front desk, and I'll inform you later, if he's okay enough for you to see him."

"Thank you."